Johnson County (0-2) @ Elizabethton (0-1)

EHSTrack06

I agree with you on the facility but I have a very close friend who is on the city council that said they had the money to build more stands but there were certain people who I will not say did not want in there words to many stands because you might not fill the place.I Have been in the stadium multiple times and it is beautiful facility and I can't wait till Friday night and by the way I have might seat on the top row of the home side and it feels good.Go Cyclones!!

Not disputing your city council friend but if they had more money they wouldn't have been trying to get more money from city council for more sod and higher fence and fence mesh! Also not enough money to pave the back entrance! Awesome seats by the way on top

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you on the facility but I have a very close friend who is on the city council that said they had the money to build more stands but there were certain people who I will not say did not want in there words to many stands because you might not fill the place.I Have been in the stadium multiple times and it is beautiful facility and I can't wait till Friday night and by the way I have might seat on the top row of the home side and it feels good.Go Cyclones!!

I honestly believe that the stands would be sold out and packed every home game. Last week we had just as many if not more than the hill had. Remember there is still a waiting list for tickets, I have seen it and it does exist. Next year I've been told that there will be about 800 more added, it will go from goal lone to goal line. Pumped for the game, and the "new" and "old" traditions mixed together.it's a must see. Come to the cyclone walk starting at 6:00 in the parking lot, come support our boys.

Edited by newcyclone

Not disputing your city council friend but if they had more money they wouldn't have been trying to get more money from city council for more sod and higher fence and fence mesh! Also not enough money to pave the back entrance! Awesome seats by the way on top

Not trying to start any trouble and I understand what your saying and anyone who knows me knows I love Cyclone football and haven't missed many games in the last 30 yrs.

I honestly believe that the stands would be sold out and packed every home game. Last week we had just as many if not more than the hill had. Remember there is still a waiting list for tickets, I have seen it and it does exist. Next year I've been told that there will be about 800 more added, it will go from goal lone to goal line. Pumped for the game, and the "new" and "old" traditions mixed together.it's a must see. Come to the cyclone walk starting at 6:00 in the parking lot, come support our boys.

Yes there is a waiting list and your right when they build more seats they will get sold.If I can I will be there for the walk.

Just food for thought here...but how well do you think the 18" seat maximum will go over. If you haven't heard, you're only allowed 18" per seat. If you're more than that they expect you to buy another seat! REALLY! Can't make this stuff up !!

You are correct and this will be number 1 complaint! Also if child is 1 you must purchase them a seat if in reserved seating! It set up like the seating at Bristol motor speedway

I guess we will see Friday. I still say the bottom rows will not see the game good. My point is why get in a hurry could have waited another year and had everything straight. Just like anything else when you get in a hurry things are messed up. Plus parking will be beyond awful when they play a good team which will not be often this year.

You said nicest venue around for high school football? Have you been to DB or even SH? I mean they have field houses and DB all you can say is wow.

Well now I just found out that they will no longer be doing the fireworks at the games opening just after the nation anthem. Said they are afraid that hot embers will damage the new field! REALLY !! they weren't concerned to shoot them off near someone's home but since it's their field it's ALL DIFFERENT !! Geesh !!!!

Edited by gr8tplay