CCS @ NOTRE DAME Week 3

Booger

You are right booger!! But if you only played players that are not receiving some type of financial aid , it would be a close game, I know you're thinking sour grapes,

But it's a lot like Hillary Clinton wanting everyone to get over it!!!

Booger just go div 2, I believe you would feel better about yourself !! You don't have to belittle a school and their team that plays by the rules!!

Batman, if you seriously think that Notre Dame cheats in anyway then you have obviously never met, spoke with or spoke with someone who spoke with Coach Fant @ND who is even halfway honest or not just completely oblivious. It's always funny to me listening to parents, fans or Friday night QBs when it comes to "rival" schools who have had success. Just impossible to believe that maybe they just can coach or work hard or something crazy like that lol

Unless you were not implying anything like that....Which I doubt. It is funny looking at CCS's roster this year compared to last after you make a comment like that though lol Good luck to both teams tomorrow though. I think CCS is a program on the rise especially under their HC.

I still think ND takes this one by 21.

I'm not sure if I've seen so many people get so butt hurry so quickly over the possibility of two high schools that they either never went to or haven't gone to in DECADES possibly going to a new classification that would only help those schools and athletic programs. Not to mention it would also put subjects like "cheating with financial aid" to rest finally. Hahaha

Geeeez

First of all, yes I only have three post. Ya got me..

Second, I can honestly say that I had another username and forgot my password over time but like I said, being honest, I prob didn't have more than 150-175 post on that one.

Lastly, it's kind of sad that you measure someone's opinion on the number of post they have in a high school football message board.

But the saddest thing is I'm a very very big supporter of ND and especially ND football, and when you're not being a the guy who measures himself by a number of times you've clicked "post", I've usually mostly agreed with a lot of the things you've said about ND over the past couple years.

but just like ole Booger..

I'm Just sayin'.

So have a good one and we'll see ya at the game.

Second, I can honestly say that I had another username and forgot my password over time but like I said, being honest, I prob didn't have more than 150-175 post on that one.

Lastly, it's kind of sad that you measure someone's opinion on the number of post they have in a high school football message board.

But the saddest thing is I'm a very very big supporter of ND and especially ND football, and when you're not being a the guy who measures himself by a number of times you've clicked "post", I've usually mostly agreed with a lot of the things you've said about ND over the past couple years.

I'm Just sayin'.

OMG....Booger is so sorry if there was an offense to one of his fellow Gold Domers..it was intended that way....Booger has embarrassed himself....there was lots of truth in your 3rd post and it was really well liked.....who were you before......one of these deputized sherriffs on T could have help you with that pw thingy...hint from Booger----birthdate or anniversary

now that Booger nose your a ND fan; lightly Booger will tread from here forward when addressin ya...might want to toughen it up just a bit though.... though he is not himself these days, posters like Troll want be so kind to you.....look at the bright side; you now have 4 post and 5 when you respond back to this post...welcome back to T and thanks for your support..GO IRISH......now come on over and see Booger tonight 

Booger just sayin  smiley-gets-a-big-hug.gif

Edited by Booger

I'm Just sayin'.

Welcome to the Irish Family, we need more people on the T

gonna be interestin to see how many points CCS puts up on the board tonight....the local media is ravin bout the 50 they put on lookout valley last week. and them being undefeated comin into tonight......dont think they have seen a line quite like the one theyre fixiin to see; even though we still have many wrapped up in gause and walking on stix

Booger just sayin