CCS @ NOTRE DAME Week 3

Booger

gonna be interestin to see how many points CCS puts up on the board tonight....the local media is ravin bout the 50 they put on lookout valley last week. and them being undefeated comin into tonight......dont think they have seen a line quite like the one theyre fixiin to see; even though we still have many wrapped up in gause and walking on stix

Booger just sayin

They got a good glimpse of the OL that beat ND (in the jamboree). We were up 14 going into the last minute of play. I still believe Irish get the "W".

look for an unmistakably good lookin ballheaded guy goin bout 250 tailgatin gainst the fence sportin ND atire......better make that 280

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

He might be near at some point an even better looking shorter guy with stylishly greying dark hair at same mentioned fence bordered tailgate...

Just sayin'

D

hey doc; run ole Booger down.....a bunch of the long goners are gathering for the gitrls home season opener against McMinn County thursday.....also gettin together for a pregame 40 and chicken and takin bets on what minute in the game one of those wildcat of a mom in the stands from McMinn starts lettin out her demons

Booger just sayin bq94.gif

hey doc; run ole Booger down.....a bunch of the long goners are gathering for the gitrls home season opener against McMinn County thursday.....also gettin together for a pregame 40 and chicken and takin bets on what minute in the game one of those wildcat of a mom in the stands from McMinn starts lettin out her demons

what???

Notre Dame Fighting Irish 39

CCS 10

slow start for the Irish; but they got it goin in the second....had 3 touchdowns called back.....think the Irish had somewhere around 150 yds in penalties....will cost us against a good team.....Booger also nose one thing; that back judge needs to go back to school; he was out of his league...middle school would be more fitting for him

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Mrs. DDS is out of town next week and I gotta eat dinner somehow...may see you at MLK....but may make it only 12...I am watching my waistline...

D

Mrs. DDS is out of town next week and I gotta eat dinner somehow...may see you at MLK....but may make it only 12...I am watching my waistline...

D

volahol may not have deciphered that code sent to ya, but Booger new you had not been retired that long....bout 5ish at MLK

Booger just sayin eating-drumstick.gif