Tca travels to the Ville

cardfan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play 2 , your kid slapped #16 ! Very unsportsmanlike !

I didn't see it so I'm not denying it. You had some serious unsportsmanship as well but I won't be a redneck like you and call them out. First of all, we are not very good and will be lucky to win 2 games if things continue as they are. What does that say for your team? Not much! We had penalties, botched snaps, blocked punts and your team is so pitiful if couldn't capitalize on them. Yes, we are more pitiful so you don't have to go there. Once again, Aville is not very good. Zebra is correct that 2A is weak. It's very weak. Gold Ball will be out of East Tn somewhere. Your offense only put together two scoring drives the whole night. Everything else was self implosion on our part. When you play a real good team that doesn't make fundamental mistakes you will get beaten badly. We may not make the playoffs but you will be one and done. Region 6A is extremely weak this year. Means is a great back and had a real good game. I thought your QB did a real good job tonight. I'm very proud of our Defense only allowing two scoring drives. Adad26 I don't think your lineman could have chased down Means from behind like #58 did. You're right, you should have hung 50 on us but your offense is so pitiful that it couldn't move the ball. I think you just proved how redneck you are by your recent posts.