Tca travels to the Ville

cardfan

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

I agree Colt we can be a good team by the time playoffs roll around these guys will gel   I saw some flashes of good play last night and I think it will get better  I will be happy at the end of season we should be 9and 1 or 8 and 2 but we will better in november

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was better, but there's a ways to go. I don't think that's being disputed. I am encouraged in most areas.

Regarding the insults being thrown and the redneck references, class means you control yourself in all aspects. You can't insult a town then talk about how classy you are. Football gets mean, the boys get riled up. Seems to me the kids can leave it on the field and the adults can't!

Last night was better, but there's a ways to go. I don't think that's being disputed. I am encouraged in most areas.

Regarding the insults being thrown and the redneck references, class means you control yourself in all aspects. You can't insult a town then talk about how classy you are. Football gets mean, the boys get riled up. Seems to me the kids can leave it on the field and the adults can't!

He called my son out on a public forum so he deserved what he got. I never said I was classy. I said I haven't called your kids out on this board out of respect for them and their parents. I know quite a few of the Aviille players parents. I watched the film and he did slap the player on the helmet. I ask him about it and he immediately said he went too far and shouldn't have done it. We discussed the inappropriateness of it and I assure you he will think twice before he does it again. Will he do it again? I hope not but in the heat of the moment it could happen. He knows the consequences if it does happen again.

One final post to Aville posters. I concede on all accounts! You guys are better than us this year and I do wish you the best. Deep down I'm a redneck as well. I would love to get to come back in November in the second round but that's a big wish. When Whirley comes back and yall are healthy you will be even better. I think Halls and McKenzie could be tough games if you aren't careful. Good luck next week.

One final post to Aville posters. I concede on all accounts! You guys are better than us this year and I do wish you the best. Deep down I'm a redneck as well. I would love to get to come back in November in the second round but that's a big wish. When Whirley comes back and yall are healthy you will be even better. I think Halls and McKenzie could be tough games if you aren't careful. Good luck next week.

Nothing to be ashamed of intense, you guys did play hard and goldsmith is golden, also the 58 I think lineman? U spoke highly of he is also a beast. I watched him a lot and he is special. I wouldn't worry too much about the unsportsmanlike penalties, they were brief and after that they were over. Good job on both teams getting past the chippy stuff. My honest assessment. Aville, played much better on d than in weeks past and "contained" a great back if u can call over 200 containing??tca also played well on d. The X factor for tca was qb. I think the guy is young which taking that into account wasn't a bad performance, but he did mishandle or either it was centers fault on several snaps, but Aville had some drive killing drops too from center qb exchange, just absolutely wasted a down several times. I said this last year about tca and I have to say it again. Last year you guys had the personnel for the spread, gunslinger offense. I think tho and said that in my opinion you all would have benefitted slowing it down ( last year) and putting Aiken under center and running #1 in some power sets. I know that wasn't your style last year but I think it could have benefitted. This year I also believe in putting qb under center and giving goldsmith a fullback would make him even harder to stop. He did great in spread single back with over 200 and two td's but I would love to see a smash mouth style mixed in for him. In 2a not many can stop that, it ain't flashy but it's fun to cram the ball down opponents throats. Bottom line I don't think y'all have the personnel (although good) to run same spread style offense. As for Aville. Better but not by a whole lot. If not for means tca wins. No passing game at all. #2 is a non factor when he should be a main cog. Still need traditional I instead on flanker etc. omg need a back up runner to step up. #4 did ok but was timmid at first. Good news is Whirley will be fresh in a few weeks and be able to help means. Too many holding penalties on o line, killed drives. Also too many illegal motion etc. which means basically too gimmicky. Line up in traditional I and go. I don't think there were any delay of game penalties which was a big improvement. Bottom line neither team has the skilled leaders from last year or years past. I see this as avilles last chance for a while at gold and right now they are a 2nd round team. Lots of work to do. For tca they can and prob will make playoffs and will turn this around and have a good year, too much talent not too in 2a. Best of luck to y'all intense gonna be tough for both teams.

Edited by 9oldschool5

Nothing to be ashamed of intense, you guys did play hard and goldsmith is golden, also the 58 I think lineman? U spoke highly of he is also a beast. I watched him a lot and he is special. I wouldn't worry too much about the unsportsmanlike penalties, they were brief and after that they were over. Good job on both teams getting past the chippy stuff. My honest assessment. Aville, played much better on d than in weeks past and "contained" a great back if u can call over 200 containing??tca also played well on d. The X factor for tca was qb. I think the guy is young which taking that into account wasn't a bad performance, but he did mishandle or either it was centers fault on several snaps, but Aville had some drive killing drops too from center qb exchange, just absolutely wasted a down several times. I said this last year about tca and I have to say it again. Last year you guys had the personnel for the spread, gunslinger offense. I think tho and said that in my opinion you all would have benefitted slowing it down ( last year) and putting Aiken under center and running #1 in some power sets. I know that wasn't your style last year but I think it could have benefitted. This year I also believe in putting qb under center and giving goldsmith a fullback would make him even harder to stop. He did great in spread single back with over 200 and two td's but I would love to see a smash mouth style mixed in for him. In 2a not many can stop that, it ain't flashy but it's fun to cram the ball down opponents throats. Bottom line I don't think y'all have the personnel (although good) to run same spread style offense. As for Aville. Better but not by a whole lot. If not for means tca wins. No passing game at all. #2 is a non factor when he should be a main cog. Still need traditional I instead on flanker etc. omg need a back up runner to step up. #4 did ok but was timmid at first. Good news is Whirley will be fresh in a few weeks and be able to help means. Too many holding penalties on o line, killed drives. Also too many illegal motion etc. which means basically too gimmicky. Line up in traditional I and go. I don't think there were any delay of game penalties which was a big improvement. Bottom line neither team has the skilled leaders from last year or years past. I see this as avilles last chance for a while at gold and right now they are a 2nd round team. Lots of work to do. For tca they can and prob will make playoffs and will turn this around and have a good year, too much talent not too in 2a. Best of luck to y'all intense gonna be tough for both teams.

+1! Best post on this thread this far. I agree with everything you said. You must have been a coach in your former life! Ha. Good luck rest of way. Hope Whirley recovers well. Sorry for one extra post! I had just said last one was my final one but his one was too good not to compliment.

Edited by TCAIntense

Halls, could very well be a tough game, and I'm not saying Jackson Christian can beat either TCA or Adamsville, because I don't think they can. However, if your going to throw Halls into the mix then you need to add the boy's over on Country Club Lane as well. After all, they did get a win over Halls this past Friday.  .... Just saying  ..lol

Halls, could very well be a tough game, and I'm not saying Jackson Christian can beat either TCA or Adamsville, because I don't think they can. However, if your going to throw Halls into the mix then you need to add the boy's over on Country Club Lane as well. After all, they did get a win over Halls this past Friday. .... Just saying ..lol

I agree with you 100%!