Tca travels to the Ville

cardfan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Means had 189 yards on y'all so that's some offense and yeah we will win several games this year and while yall are bballing we will be playing in November Goldsmith is really good back had 208 tonite Angry post don't cover the fact that we were way better than y'all Good luck rest the season and yes I'm a redneck and yes 55 and 77 and 71are man child's

Wow intense show some class. Your right we are not thatbgreat right now but we had over 300 yards of offense so i think moving ball wasnt the problem. We are still learning at some key skill positions but we will get there. Dont even go there on unsportsmanship. Cause you lose that battle did we make some bonehead plays absolutely. But for you to come on here and call people rednecks. Which us the area you are from by the way. You act like friends and then go this route. What reapect you had is gone. Ill give you that maybe it us just frustration from tonight but i thought you were better than that. You sir should be ashamed.

Wow intense show some class. Your right we are not thatbgreat right now but we had over 300 yards of offense so i think moving ball wasnt the problem. We are still learning at some key skill positions but we will get there. Dont even go there on unsportsmanship. Cause you lose that battle did we make some bonehead plays absolutely. But for you to come on here and call people rednecks. Which us the area you are from by the way. You act like friends and then go this route. What reapect you had is gone. Ill give you that maybe it us just frustration from tonight but i thought you were better than that. You sir should be ashamed.

I'm not too concerned about your respect. I don't know you or Rage personally and could care less. Mr Redneck1990 crossed the line by calling my son out on this board. I will watch the film and if he committed the offense I will deal with him accordingly. I know who the true friends are in Aville and they have no problem when I am honest with them about a player or situation that took place and they do the same with me but one thing is for sure, they don't call out a player personally on this board. As I stated earlier, you have the better team and there's no reason for me to even try to argue otherwise. You have some great players but you're not a real good team right now and the true Aville football people know that. You have the players to be pretty good but you aren't right now. I'm not sure why but you aren't.

I have to agree you should have hung up 50. Bet guess what you didn't. So in my buck you stink just as bad if not worse. We gave you every chance but out freshman sophomore defensive did not allow you to do that. Terrible game on both teams. I guess that is why you guys were just as silent on your side as we were. Both were sitting there thinking man neither team is going to make it past the first round of playoffs this year. But hey at least y'all were ranked number one at the start of the year.

Your defense did nothing go see intense and watch film. Every single drive ended due to one of our mistakes, penalties or bad snaps.

Sounds kind of like us. Out drives ended due to dumb mental penalties, bad or mishandled snaps, and fundamental mistakes. Looks like the team that had the fewer mistakes won.

TCAIntense, maybe I'm miss reading your post, but I think you're throwing the towel in too soon on your team. We both have seven games to improve and we both will improve by the time playoffs gets here. I like the improvements that I seen with our team compared to last week. Y'all will improve as well.

Good post. I am very frustrated because I know we have some really good players and it's not because we are losing but the way we are losing. If we lost a close game and played well that's much easier to accept. Our boys are better than that. They have to step up and make plays. Coaches can't do it for them. Cardfan, our defense did stop you a few times. You gotta quit looking at this game through red colored glasses. We also didn't stop you a few times.

Neither team played well last night. Both teams have lots of talent and could make a decent run by playoffs. Adamsville is slightly ahead of Trinity but needs to continue to improve if they want to be successful. I was shocked at the lack of attendance. I would have thought it would have been standing room only. Good luck to both teams for the remainder of the season. The Guru thinks you will both get it together before the season ends.

I'm an Adamsville guy, but I can't disagree with Intense. If we've all been watching the same team for the past three weeks and think that this team is as good as the past few teams then I must be missing something. I get defending kids and the program, but I don't see anything he said as an attack. Sometimes you have to be honest about where things are. It's great to get a win, but if that's the standard of play you expect to see every week and you're pleased then we'll all be in the gym earlier than we're used to. Three weeks in and still the same silly mistakes and sloppy play. Sorry, but this isn't championship caliber football. Now, is that to say this team isn't talented? No. Can it get better? Yes. Will it get better? That's up to the guys who we watch every Friday night. Adamsville has one of the best coaching staffs in the state and I know they are working hard to get this team better. This week was better than last week and it's nice to get a win. Now it's time to build and keep making improvement.