Tca travels to the Ville

cardfan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok boys, I know the Adamsville fans have been dying to see my analysis and breakdown of big game. Yes, this is still a HUGE game! Lot of things riding on this game such as home field advantage in playoffs.

Quarterbacks- arguably most important position on the field. Both teams have new, inexperienced QB's that are not proven. TOSS UP!

Running backs- Goldsmith for TCA will be best back on the field as well as best FB player on field. Means for Aville is not far behind and one of best in West Tn. TCA's backup RB, who is a good one, is out with injury. I understand Aville's other great back has an injury. Since both backups are injured I will go with TCA due to Goldsmith. Advantage- TCA

O Line- Adamsville has 3 super experienced, huge linemen that are tough. They have been there and got it done. TCA has the best line they have had in 4 years and is solid. Advantage- Adamsville

Receivers- Adamsville's receivers are solid with a notable playmaker, Nixon. They are not real experienced and the QB hasn't proven he can get the ball to them. TCA has a much more experienced receiving corp with #5 being a 4 year starter and playmaking ability. #16 also has a lot of experience getting quite a few reps the last two years. QB hasn't proven he can get the ball to them. While TCA has the advantage here it really doesn't matter until the QB proves he can get it to them. Advantage- TCA

Kicking game- TCA has two solid kickers but they both play offense and defense. They don't get to practice a lot. #5 is capable of 45 plus FG and #10 is capable of 35-45. Adamsville's kicker is outstanding. He has come miles since his freshmen year. To my knowledge he only plays kicker. Advantage- Adamsville

D Line- this one is close. TCA will have the best D Lineman on the field in Chris Tucker. He's a beast. They also have a Freshman DE who is smart, strong and has good size. Aville is very experienced on the DL and has a stud #55 who can wreak havoc in the backfield. I think TCA has a slight advantage. Advantage- TCA

Linebackers- to me, this is always Aville's strength. They hit hard, pursue the ball and are mean! Lol. TCA will have the best LB on field(goldsmith) but overall Aville has big advantage. Advantage- Adamsville

Secondary- TCA has two lock down corners and it will be difficult to pass on them. They are very susceptible at Safety. Aville has a solid secondary and some experience with #2 and #3. Nixon is also a really good safety. This is a toss up! Advantage- Toss up

Coaching- both fan bases will argue they have best coach. Gray is experienced and coached two state runner ups and 4 or 5 semifinalists. Butler has coached a semifinalists team, played big time D1 football and has a dad who is a NFL defensive coordinator whom he can obtain advice. Butler has also built a program. I think this is a toss up as well. Two of best coaches in 2A. Advantage- Toss up

Prediction- TOSS UP!

Whoever has least turnovers will win. Take it to the bank!

Ok boys, I know the Adamsville fans have been dying to see my analysis and breakdown of big game. Yes, this is still a HUGE game! Lot of things riding on this game such as home field advantage in playoffs.

Quarterbacks- arguably most important position on the field. Both teams have new, inexperienced QB's that are not proven. TOSS UP!

Running backs- Goldsmith for TCA will be best back on the field as well as best FB player on field. Means for Aville is not far behind and one of best in West Tn. TCA's backup RB, who is a good one, is out with injury. I understand Aville's other great back has an injury. Since both backups are injured I will go with TCA due to Goldsmith. Advantage- TCA

O Line- Adamsville has 3 super experienced, huge linemen that are tough. They have been there and got it done. TCA has the best line they have had in 4 years and is solid. Advantage- Adamsville

Receivers- Adamsville's receivers are solid with a notable playmaker, Nixon. They are not real experienced and the QB hasn't proven he can get the ball to them. TCA has a much more experienced receiving corp with #5 being a 4 year starter and playmaking ability. #16 also has a lot of experience getting quite a few reps the last two years. QB hasn't proven he can get the ball to them. While TCA has the advantage here it really doesn't matter until the QB proves he can get it to them. Advantage- TCA

Kicking game- TCA has two solid kickers but they both play offense and defense. They don't get to practice a lot. #5 is capable of 45 plus FG and #10 is capable of 35-45. Adamsville's kicker is outstanding. He has come miles since his freshmen year. To my knowledge he only plays kicker. Advantage- Adamsville

D Line- this one is close. TCA will have the best D Lineman on the field in Chris Tucker. He's a beast. They also have a Freshman DE who is smart, strong and has good size. Aville is very experienced on the DL and has a stud #55 who can wreak havoc in the backfield. I think TCA has a slight advantage. Advantage- TCA

Linebackers- to me, this is always Aville's strength. They hit hard, pursue the ball and are mean! Lol. TCA will have the best LB on field(goldsmith) but overall Aville has big advantage. Advantage- Adamsville

Secondary- TCA has two lock down corners and it will be difficult to pass on them. They are very susceptible at Safety. Aville has a solid secondary and some experience with #2 and #3. Nixon is also a really good safety. This is a toss up! Advantage- Toss up

Coaching- both fan bases will argue they have best coach. Gray is experienced and coached two state runner ups and 4 or 5 semifinalists. Butler has coached a semifinalists team, played big time D1 football and has a dad who is a NFL defensive coordinator whom he can obtain advice. Butler has also built a program. I think this is a toss up as well. Two of best coaches in 2A. Advantage- Toss up

Prediction- TOSS UP!

Whoever has least turnovers will win. Take it to the bank!

Scary but I agree ! Almost , D-line will go with Aville #55 would be the best ! Imo , #77 and #81 bring it too ! Depth is another factor you forgot ! We are pretty deep up front !

Scary but I agree ! Almost , D-line will go with Aville #55 would be the best ! Imo , #77 and #81 bring it too ! Depth is another factor you forgot ! We are pretty deep up front !

I agree #55 is a great player and one of better D Linemen in 2A but Tucker is a special athlete and the better player. 4.85 for a 245 lb lineman is freakish. He will be a big factor. You are right on depth but that hasn't hurt us in the past against Aville. We do have 5 new players that have come out that are going to really help our depth. Three will see action on Friday. Four of them are basketball players. One is a lineman and other 4 are athletes. Back to #55, if we don't block him well he could cause us a lot of trouble but I promise you Tucker will be hard to block as well.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

I tell you what don't disagree with you much but he wont be as good as 55 who played in a state game when he was a freshman and as a sopHmore   He would one on one take him 10 yaRDS DOWN THE FIELD

I tell you what don't disagree with you much but he wont be as good as 55 who played in a state game when he was a freshman and as a sopHmore He would one on one take him 10 yaRDS DOWN THE FIELD

Ok. So Tucker is 6'3, 245. He benches 420 and squats 500. He has a 33 inch vertical and runs a 4.85. You're crazy if you think 55 will beat him one on one and looney if you think he takes him 10 yards down the field!