Tca travels to the Ville

cardfan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. So Tucker is 6'3, 245. He benches 420 and squats 500. He has a 33 inch vertical and runs a 4.85. You're crazy if you think 55 will beat him one on one and looney if you think he takes him 10 yards down the field!

Not takinb anything away from your guy he's a great player ! And 420 bench is world class , he's a beast ! Our strength coach benched 420 and he's a grown man ! Glad y'all got some new recruits !

Hey i dont know if we will score that much. We have fat weak linemen running backs that run like they have whales on their backs. A qb that throws underinflated footballs (with no suspension i might add) and receivers that actually have bricks on their hands. I think you overestimated us just a bit

Looking forward to a very competitive game tonight.  If you can't make the game, please listen in on Hippie Radio 105.3fm.  Diamond Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard will call the action beginning with the Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show beginning at 6:30pm .  You can also listen in online at http://www.hippieradio1053,com.  You can also go to the same web site and down a free app for your smart phone as well.  

As always, I hope you enjoy the broadcast.