Mount Juliet Vs Ravenwood

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Maryville have won 8 of the last 10 6A championships without G Quarles? Funny how their program turned around when he got there. Maryville did not have better talent than Whitehaven in 2011or Siegel in 2012. I would also say they didn't have more talent than Ravenwood last year. Mt Juliet's program turned around when Roger Perry got to MJ. Look at any great program and they have a great coach.

Yes; talent is important; but you wont win without good coaching.

Maryville has great community support Win or Lose.  Those kids don't want to be the ones who don't win. Most  players from other programs are the ones still trying to get there.  I have not been served by anyone. lol and never will. There is enough bad in this world to try to "Serve" people.  Great Coaches can put their kids in situations to win but when the lights come on the players must still produce. Players should be encouraged not dogged on websites and forums like this.

Maryville has great community support Win or Lose.  Those kids don't want to be the ones who don't win. Most  players from other programs are the ones still trying to get there.  I have not been served by anyone. lol and never will. There is enough bad in this world to try to "Serve" people.  Great Coaches can put their kids in situations to win but when the lights come on the players must still produce. Players should be encouraged not dogged on websites and forums like this.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't dogging the talent.  He was questioning if the players were in the best place to make plays.

Well, we hung in there, congrats to both teams on a hard fought game... We need to learn how to finish games.

Goldenbears; did you go to game? Was hoping you or someone that was there could give me a summary. Saw that we lost in OT. I knew we kicked a FG late to tie it up late in the game.

Sounds like Bears played much better.

Goldenbears; did you go to game? Was hoping you or someone that was there could give me a summary. Saw that we lost in OT. I knew we kicked a FG late to tie it up late in the game.

Sounds like Bears played much better.

Well per usual the last 3 seasons, we don't have luck on our side... With that being said we ran the ball much better, passing game was average, and our kicker hit a 46 harder with just seconds left in the game. Our Defense played a great game, limiting the Ravenwood QB to just 7-18 for passing..,, all around it was a much better performance but at the end of the day we are still 0-3