Eaglets come to Hampton

dogbreath

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, these new match ups are exciting...But from what I've seen with SN, we just have to keep from stupid mistakes and beating ourselves.

Pujo, I wish I could see the North/HV game...I'd say it'll be a close game...If so, that tells me much

I saw video of HV and wasn't impressed at all. North will win this game easily. North is the game I'm looking forward to seeing. Still...Dawgs continue having their day! Edited by gr8tplay

I expect SN to win also...but if they don't or if it's close, I think that tells a lot...I hope we continue to have our day, but we've learned every year the last decade that that can change...Quickly!

Pujo, HHS and Cloudland getting some attention...It wont be worth a hoot not giving grief to the Press and others now...I do wish their stats were closer! There's a WIDE range between the articles...But they all printed the biggest stat...the "W"

I expect SN to win also...but if they don't or if it's close, I think that tells a lot...I hope we continue to have our day, but we've learned every year the last decade that that can change...Quickly!

Pujo, HHS and Cloudland getting some attention...It wont be worth a hoot not giving grief to the Press and others now...I do wish their stats were closer! There's a WIDE range between the articles...But they all printed the biggest stat...the "W"

Glad were on the Map,but i do wish someone would put complete game stats from ALL the area schools in the paper. Scores don't tell the story like stats. 

I saw video of HV and wasn't impressed at all. North will win this game easily. North is the game I'm looking forward to seeing. Still...Dawgs continue having their day!

We really don't know how good we are,we've not been tested as of yet. Only thing we can do is prepare hard and take um one game at a time. We will be tested at some point and thats for sure. Just hope we're ready when the time comes.

Pujo I know that the untested area is always there. Heck it's high school. Kids do some of the weirdest stuff. Any thing can happen but, the Dawgs seem to have a swagger about them and I don't think they are over looking anyone. Practice hard and play hard. IMO the only team that will challenge this team will be North. Yes they've lost Jasper and a few more to TN High, DB or even Sullivan South. Still I've watched this team (North) for the past eight years and I know what their "core" offense is based on. Hampton will get the "W" but will be a hard fight.

Pujo I know that the untested area is always there. Heck it's high school. Kids do some of the weirdest stuff. Any thing can happen but, the Dawgs seem to have a swagger about them and I don't think they are over looking anyone. Practice hard and play hard. IMO the only team that will challenge this team will be North. Yes they've lost Jasper and a few more to TN High, DB or even Sullivan South. Still I've watched this team (North) for the past eight years and I know what their "core" offense is based on. Hampton will get the "W" but will be a hard fight.

Senior leadership should be a huge plus for us this season. These kids don't want to lose.

Pujo, Hampton wins, cause Kaz says it's so. One of my less stressful picks this week. Big Ones not going very well but some I am solid on. I didn't waste a lot of time on this one. You just have too much for the Eagles to overcome. If you don't win by three scores, I may never come out of the JuJu Hut again. Which ain't saying much because I rarely come out anyways....! He He

Kazatuna