Eaglets come to Hampton

dogbreath

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers crossed Lawnman. You can come to Hampton and yell throw the ball if you want to. Shoot we might even heed the advise.

I know we would yell and it's a shame we have fans like that and I see why some people don't like Betsy fans.They better get used to me yelling because I ain't stopping for no one.

I would like to have seen this Hampton team get to play last years GP. Talk about a slobber knocker!! I don't think GP is nearly as good as they usually are and Hampton probly rolls em pretty good this year.

I've seen both Avery and JC....uhm I well uhh yea I'll have to respectfully disagree. Hampton may very well have made JC look bad but unaka had more offense in 1 quarter against Avery than they did all night against us. Avery looked pretty bad imo..

Old24Eagle you are correct GP is not very good this yr.Greenback should have put 50 on them easy if Hampton if for real they will.GB couldnt get the run game going but threw for at least 300.This is the worst GP team i have seen.The score they got on us was a bad snap on a punt that resulted in a interception on the 10 and the kid just loped in the endzone.After looking at Hamptons schedule they wont break a sweat with those teams,if im not mistaken the only team on the scedule that had a winning record last yr was GP and Cloudland and an average GB team beat GP at their place.I look for Hampton to go into the playoffs fresh because the varsity should only play half the games.No disrespect guys you play the schedule you have and you cant afford to run to the lower 48 for games.This should help keep alot of injuries at bay.As always good luck to the dogs! Edited by orngnblk