Week 3:Jefferson County at Maryville

BigDave1967

We are looking forward to the game tomorrow night.  I hope we can give you a good game.  

Both of my sons are on the Jeff County team.  My oldest is a junior CB/WR who should start at corner and see some playing time at wide receiver.  My youngest is a freshman QB/CB who is getting to dress for his first varsity game.  He won't play.

We are looking forward to the game tomorrow night. I hope we can give you a good game.

Both of my sons are on the Jeff County team. My oldest is a junior CB/WR who should start at corner and see some playing time at wide receiver. My youngest is a freshman QB/CB who is getting to dress for his first varsity game. He won't play.

Safe travels down to Maryville. Good luck to your sons as well. It's Homecoming Friday. We used to have a Homecoming BBQ, I always enjoyed it. Cut it out a few years ago.

The Patriots...and the Rebels. Somebody should be offended.

Another good team on the schedule this week. A couple of win streaks on the line again. If JC got any film from last week, I'm pretty sure they will attack those weaknesses. Murvil does what they do. I expect a close game. Supposed to be another good night for football - I am looking forward to it. :popcorneater:

I hope it is close !!