Hickman Co. vs Scott's Hill

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think HC is just a little better overall but if those SH boys get on a roll with that passing game it could be close. I see this being a high scoring game.

HC better stop the short passes early, or it may be a close game late!  They spread you out and force you to tackle in open space, and WC had trouble with that at times!  If you can move up on their receivers at the line, and stay in tight coverage down the field, you will have the defensive results you need to win!

We're small up front on both sides of the ball, pretty good QB, 4 or 5 good receivers with decent speed (one can fly), one shifty back, and one pretty good physical back when healthy (probably won't play this week). Defense is pretty quick to the outside, but have to gang tackle up the middle to be effective due to size, with the exception of the MLB. No secrets...we do what we have personel to do with...quick, short passes and off tackle runs to move the sticks. Special teams are pretty good, KR/PR has breakaway speed and elusive. That's what we've got, but expect to get 100% effort on every down. Safe travel's, and hope everyone finishes standing!

We're small up front on both sides of the ball, pretty good QB, 4 or 5 good receivers with decent speed (one can fly), one shifty back, and one pretty good physical back when healthy (probably won't play this week). Defense is pretty quick to the outside, but have to gang tackle up the middle to be effective due to size, with the exception of the MLB. No secrets...we do what we have personel to do with...quick, short passes and off tackle runs to move the sticks. Special teams are pretty good, KR/PR has breakaway speed and elusive. That's what we've got, but expect to get 100% effort on every down. Safe travel's, and hope everyone finishes standing!

Yep I will say, there is no quit in SH and I thought they tackled very well most of the game!  HC better not sleep on them or they will be playing from behind!  Good luck to both teams, and hope everyone remains healthy!

Yep I will say, there is no quit in SH and I thought they tackled very well most of the game! HC better not sleep on them or they will be playing from behind! Good luck to both teams, and hope everyone remains healthy!

SH won't see any backs the rest of the year that's as hard to tackle as they did Friday night and I also think they did a good job.