Chatt Central @ LA..

tistheseason

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central has been out scored 82-12 in 2 games...one of those touchdowns was a defensive fumble return..the offense is awfull..the kicking game is atrocious ...I don't see the "FLOUNDERS" winning a game this year. But the big question is........will they fire bloodsaw for a winless season? Or are they stuck with him for a while...OR. Do ya think he has a clause in his lawsuit that promises him X amount of years! Regardless his offense is worse than the John Allen years of the wing T. THE WISHBONE? REALLY?

Just one question, as I don't post much here anymore. Who is looking at Dylan Linder? Anyone? Kid is fast, strong, and fits in all spread offenses. If nobody is looking at the kid, why not?

Also, former LA standout Brock McCoin will get the start at WR on the road against Houston this week for Tennessee Tech. Pretty awesome accomplishment, and barring injury or unforeseen circumstances, he'll play at Neyland Stadium in 2016. Pretty neat.

Just one question, as I don't post much here anymore. Who is looking at Dylan Linder? Anyone? Kid is fast, strong, and fits in all spread offenses. If nobody is looking at the kid, why not?

Also, former LA standout Brock McCoin will get the start at WR on the road against Houston this week for Tennessee Tech. Pretty awesome accomplishment, and barring injury or unforeseen circumstances, he'll play at Neyland Stadium in 2016. Pretty neat.

That's awesome about McCoin, man he moved up the depth chart quick!

Surely schools are looking hard at Linder. He's the real deal. Some just take their time offering I guess. Word is that Vic Johnson just got offered this week by Western Kentucky. His first "official" offer.

Edited by THE SQUAD