District 3A

Ladyramshoop

well like it or not Grace is in the district. You loose credibility when you throw around best in the State.  You need to get out more. 

We are just stating the facts : She has the best defensive player on the team guarding her every night and still averages 22 ppg. Ask the McMinn Central coach about her. She does not need the paper awards to tell her how good she is: the full ride to college will speak for itself. I am glad as a parent I don't wear rose color glasess and everybody get a trophy or who ever gets the most press coverage gets all state. Alot of kids that make allstate never play college sports. You have to have the love and the heart to play college sports. Being a athlete is not easy you must work everyday to be an athlete. To be a All State player you have to live eat and drink the sport to make it to the next level. I know I have raised three All State players even if the paper and coaches don't thinks so. I know if you were coaching and my three girls were there they would be one of the first picked for there heart, desire and skills. This is coming from a dad who has not bragged on his kids enough 

Signed Jeff Boggess

We are just stating the facts : She has the best defensive player on the team guarding her every night and still averages 22 ppg. Ask the McMinn Central coach about her. She does not need the paper awards to tell her how good she is: the full ride to college will speak for itself. I am glad as a parent I don't wear rose color glasess and everybody get a trophy or who ever gets the most press coverage gets all state. Alot of kids that make allstate never play college sports. You have to have the love and the heart to play college sports. Being a athlete is not easy you must work everyday to be an athlete. To be a All State player you have to live eat and drink the sport to make it to the next level. I know I have raised three All State players even if the paper and coaches don't thinks so. I know if you were coaching and my three girls were there they would be one of the first picked for there heart, desire and skills. This is coming from a dad who has not bragged on his kids enough 

Signed Jeff Boggess

61172004.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well like it or not Grace is in the district. You loose credibility when you throw around best in the State.  You need to get out more. 

Nobody likes it while everyone else rebuilds grace reloads. No down years over there, grace has operated enough now that all of east TN. can see what's hiding behind the cross!!!!! RECRUITERS !!!!!!!    

Theyre the best team in this district so you probably should care.

True they should be they have the best recruiting class in the public school division !!!!! And I just bet they will be ranked in the top 3 for recruiting classes next year also!!!!!! As far as privates playing in public that is.

Theyre the best team in this district so you probably should care.

Should be right? If you can recruit i would hope so. How good would they be if they played in D2 where they should be? Oh as far as the best team in the district, Well we will see. Maybe the toughest district in Tenn. I dont know if GCA can handle Harriman or Meigs. The sad thing is if you can recruit and get kids from OS and other local schools and you still play a 2-3 zone is pretty embarrising.