Marshall County @ Giles County

Lead

Hey we are bringing a few people, we will probably fill up the visitors side, would it be ok if some of us sit on your side? If you have room, (nudge, nudge) :thumb:.

Well max since you guys rarely fill up your own home side I doubt you will have any trouble finding a seat on the visitors side. But I do know there has been a big increase in booster participation at mc. I even here talk of a new stadium.  Potato's can be picked up at the high school cafeteria.  I will pay for yours but the other 4 are on their own.  Drive safe, GO CATS!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now does anyone have anything to say about the game?  We have seen the Osteen play book for years, only thing that changes is the players.  With that being said you still have to stop it..  We have to contain Howard and limit the rbs long runs.  Defense has to get some third down stops which has plagued us all year.  Get a stop and have a dumb penalty.  Score a td and get a dumb penalty, bring it back. Special teams will be BIG.  Have to play hard and smart or it will be a loooong night. GO CATS!!! 

Marshall County has outscored their opponents this season 165-74. Offensively Marshall County has a host of playmakers so it's hard to key on just one or two players. Defensively the tigers are pretty solid all around. If Giles is to have any success moving the ball Friday night it will have to be on the ground because the secondary ain't giving up much.

Lead farmer I'm glad the Tigers are having a good year. But this is the biggest rivalry of the year. I think stats can go out the window for this game. Sure it may very well be ugly for us. However, Anything can happen, anything is possible at the Brickyard! Safe travels and good luck! Go Bobcats!

I don't disagree with you JAFO. That was proven last year in November. I look for the bobcats to come out fired up. Should be a good game. Both teams have a chip on their shoulder for reasons we all know. I hope the game is played with good sportsmanship and it's injury free. Good luck. Go Tigers!

Edited by leadfarmer