Gca vs Campbell county

Raven52

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

327 pounds and a work horse to boot! Kid is a freak for as big as he is and how he can move. For his sake I hope he grows another 2-3 inches upward!

Amazing game tonight! Was privileged to catch the tail end of it and a quality game for sure! 330ish pounds as an 8th grader? That doesn't sound too healthy... Hopefully they can get that weight in check before it becomes a life problem... Hats of to both teams and good luck on your seasons!

Rhea Countys head coach (Mark Pemberton) used to coach at Rockwood in the late 80's. He still runs the same offense at Rhea Co that he ran when he was at Rockwood. Just passes more out of it. We didnt do that much when i played....ground and pound. lol

Our coach at Rockwood now played under Pemberton (John Webb 1982-86).

Same offense with a few twists. Really hard to defend all the misdirection. Both are really good coaches.

Rhea Countys head coach (Mark Pemberton) used to coach at Rockwood in the late 80's. He still runs the same offense at Rhea Co that he ran when he was at Rockwood. Just passes more out of it. We didnt do that much when i played....ground and pound. lol

Same offense with a few twists. Really hard to defend all the misdirection. Both are really good coaches.

Agree, both are very good coaches. Looking forward to your Tigers coming up next week for a little ole football game.

CC played a great game. Good game plan, well executed. That QB is a stud. Not sure how many carries he had, but I know it was a lot. Saw a lot of things that were not caught on camera or in the stat line that I liked tonight. Rams lost the game but improved in several areas. Looking forward to next week.

Agree, both are very good coaches. Looking forward to your Tigers coming up next week for a little ole football game.

CC played a great game. Good game plan, well executed. That QB is a stud. Not sure how many carries he had, but I know it was a lot. Saw a lot of things that were not caught on camera or in the stat line that I liked tonight. Rams lost the game but improved in several areas. Looking forward to next week.

just realized we are off next week. You paying my way in Pride? Where are the holes in the fences up there?

I agree completely, good post! I was unaware that Webb played for him but it makes sense as to why RW has always been so good at the wing-t