Gca vs Campbell county

Raven52

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the season started I would have said the Rams win big from all the hype with them and all that CC lost from last year.  Im not so sure about it now.  CC is a much bigger school and they have some good coaches.  I would not be surprised to see the Rams sitting at 1-3

Thinking the same thing Rudy. Campbell County has 7 back on defense from last years team and they won't have any 8th or 9th graders on their team either. The other big difference is that they will use more players than GCA during the game which is the big difference between 2-A and 5-A. My opinion is that GCA is the better team but can they last the whole 4 rounds with a team that has more depth and will use it. GCA has a great coach and a good staff and also has a good group of players behind the starting group but they don't take advantage of that when most teams will. This is a toss up over that one issue to me. I do hope GCA wins.