Gca vs Campbell county

Raven52

Every time there's a GCA thread we get the same thing from you Mr. Moderator. Thank you for chiming in with your anti-GCA gibberish. (Now we will get the patented, "I'm not against the kids, it's the way they do things that I have a problem with"). Can't we just save that stuff until November, if we both get that far? Everybody has read it all before anyway.

Nothing against the kids. Don't care for Grace or the the way they do things. My advise would be,don't do anything you don't want known. Its a very small world. No one has said anything bad to take moderator actions, just someone from within you're own program wanting answers.Tell um and move on.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true for sure the school colors were maroon and black the first year, then that awful but somehow loveable teal, and now blue and white. We hid in the barn when there was a bad thunderstorm, we had hay bales and cows around us, and we played our home games at Catholics stadium during their away games because we didn't have facilities yet. I think we had 23 kids including 6 8thgraders on the first team I strapped up in highschool. Good times good times

And loved every minute of it.

That's true for sure the school colors were maroon and black the first year, then that awful but somehow loveable teal, and now blue and white. We hid in the barn when there was a bad thunderstorm, we had hay bales and cows around us, and we played our home games at Catholics stadium during their away games because we didn't have facilities yet. I think we had 23 kids including 6 8thgraders on the first team I strapped up in highschool. Good times good times

Hey raven have you ever stump broke one of them cows,We used to just for fun,you think im jokin im not :)

Nothing against the kids. Don't care for Grace or the the way they do things. My advise would be,don't do anything you don't want known. Its a very small world. No one has said anything bad to take moderator actions, just someone from within you're own program wanting answers.Tell um and move on.

If that person is within our program, they need to go talk to someone face to face if they have questions or concerns about young Johnny's playing time or play calling, instead of airing their laundry on here. I know a guy who's door is ALWAYS open for those types of conversations.

I also believe this individual is from outside the program. Either way, a response isn't necessary.

Edited by gcapride

If its not Country boy football O@B don't want nothing to do with it. You think I'm joking.

You got that right pujo.Ive gotten to like old Pride and Raven and the old battle i fought for yrs just dont interest me anymore.The yr of the suspension i really think took a gold ball away from them also and no matter what the admin was doing those kids misse out on an awesome opportunity.I know i have a ring other than wife and kids ill fight you over it!!!

If that person is within our program, they need to go talk to someone face to face if they have questions or concerns about young Johnny's playing time, instead of airing their laundry on here. I know a guy who's door is ALWAYS open for those types of conversations.

I also believe this individual is from outside the program. Either way, a response isn't necessary.

I doubt anyone outside off Grace cares who calls plays for Grace.It sure don't concern me in the least. 

You got that right pujo.Ive gotten to like old Pride and Raven and the old battle i fought for yrs just dont interest me anymore.The yr of the suspension i really think took a gold ball away from them also and no matter what the admin was doing those kids misse out on an awesome opportunity.I know i have a ring other than wife and kids ill fight you over it!!!

Nothing wrong with Pride or Raven, both seem like good folks, They just live in the Nile

Hey raven have you ever stump broke one of them cows,We used to just for fun,you think im jokin im not :)

Can't say that ever happened but when coach was mad he would yell go grab grass. That meant run to the part of the field what wasn't cut and grab some long grass and bring it back. Aka 120 yard sprint there and back.