Gca vs Campbell county

Raven52

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove by the field this afternoon and cruising by I did see a new person on the field I didn't recognize.....I can only assume its the new qbs dad. Interesting very interesting.

You should've stopped in and used that Open Door Policy I referred to earlier. I'm sure the HBC would answer your questions. But you probably don't want to do that, do you?

Maybe but turns out I don't need to. Upon further investigation he was on the field at practice today. Not sure why but the fact remains.

I'm on the field during practice at Boyd Buchanan all the time. I assure you that it means absolutely nothing. Coaches don't listen to dads no matter how much we help with things.

I can't decide if you're a dad of a kid not getting play time, a kid not getting play time, or a rival trying to cause problems. One thing I do know is you're a Richard.

I'm on the field during practice at Boyd Buchanan all the time. I assure you that it means absolutely nothing. Coaches don't listen to dads no matter how much we help with things.

I can't decide if you're a dad of a kid not getting play time, a kid not getting play time, or a rival trying to cause problems. One thing I do know is you're a Richard.

Good 1! Go Rams

Do you call the plays at Boyd? You're on the field during practice.....? Wait a minute! You're a Dad too! Are you on the field because you want to play Daddy Ball? Those HS kids will hurt you, they hit hard!