William Blount @Heritage

Governm

Heritage has given up over 50 points to a team that isn't very good and 56 to one that is flat terrible this year. Meanwhile we have only given up 35 and 41 to some of the best teams on our schedule. There's no way we lose this game.

db wasn't that good we just layed down and gave up after a interception if we can't get it done this week we will nvr be a good football team we have a veteran offense line there all seniors there no excuses they need to perform better the team up to this point has been disappointing and very lackluster playing im just very disappointed in our team there not buying into what shad has brought in

I also noticed our players got real cocky after beating a mediocre lenior city team and I have seen some very uncharestic things some of our players are doing off the field I hope shad sets them down this week and tells them how its gonna be the losing culture has to stop beating lenior city or heritage isnt gonna cut it out every yr we need to start competing with some big boy football teams or cut our numbers and move down to 5a or 4a

The Govs have been pretty good defensively in the 1st Qtr so far this year. They have only given up 14 points in 1st Qtrs through the first 3 games. 7 of those points were scored by Alcoa and 7 were scored by DB. Both of those scores came towards the end of the 1st Qtr. I think it's very important that the Govs continue that trend in the 1st Qtr of this game. It's also important that we score some points. It's no secret that our offense has struggled to score points but we have played 2 really good defenses. Having said that, We could have done a little better than we did. Since we are playing Heritage and WB always seems to get up for this game no matter how bad the season is going I think we will come out swinging and make a statement early. If we can shut Heritage out in the 1st Qtr and build a 3 or 4 td lead (and I think we can) the Govs will roll in this one.

Shame this game couldn't have been a different night than the murvil/alcoa game. With all the graduates from those schools who would have liked to attend, there is definitely going to be some $$ left on the table. :blush:

This game will be decided by turnovers. If WB is -2 or better, they win. Otherwise, the streak may end. 

Shame this game couldn't have been a different night than the murvil/alcoa game. With all the graduates from those schools who would have liked to attend, there is definitely going to be some $$ left on the table. :blush:

This game will be decided by turnovers. If WB is -2 or better, they win. Otherwise, the streak may end.

So far WB has only turned the ball over 4 times total this season. That's huge considering that we turned the ball over 5 or 6 times a game last year.

I'd probably head out towards Walland if it was on Saturday.