Peabody @ Humboldt

Peabody4ever

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah if Taylor can make the throws I think we'll ok. We've got a good running game but we've been spotty at WR. We've been missing a game changer at WR. I think Malone will help us get a little consistency at WR. That'll make teams have to watch both the run and the pass. It's hard to defend a balanced offense.

In regards to the Malone situation, there is no way that this can be good for the team.  It has to be bad for the younger kids who should be looking up to him for positive leadership.  With this being twice in two weeks and happened during the season last year, when is it going to be enough?  I understand that you try to save a kid from going in the wrong direction but if he was 5'4", 115 pounds and ran a six second 40 would he get the same treatment?  It's time to cut ties with him.  The TEAM will be better and the coaches will have less headaches.  Maybe a tough move but in the long run it is the right thing to do.