Smyrna at Indy

milo118

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they said minor elbow injury, expected to be out a few weeks. Their backup didn't do too bad but obviously isn't as good as Bunch is.

Andrew Swayze, the backup was 7 of 15 for 221 yards with 2 TD's and 1 INT.   88 or those passing yards came on one play to All State receiver Nate Johnson.  I suspect a lot of YAC on that play.   He's a senior, but like you said, he's no Andrew Bunch.  I also give the edge to Smyrna given that info.

I wouldn't sleep on Indy's defense,,,,,, have quite a bit of talent on that side of the ball

I agree. I thought this was a pretty even match up even with Bunch in there. This will be a battle to the end. The most discipline team will win. We have had some ball control issues in each game so far. Coach Williams addressed that during both interviews this weekend. However it seems like that Bulldog defense is playing better each week. O-line play has played far better than expected. Gonna be a battle.

I agree. I thought this was a pretty even match up even with Bunch in there. This will be a battle to the end. The most discipline team will win. We have had some ball control issues in each game so far. Coach Williams addressed that during both interviews this weekend. However it seems like that Bulldog defense is playing better each week. O-line play has played far better than expected. Gonna be a battle.

Toughest game for me to pick IMO

Well my momma told me if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. So I am not going to get on here and bash our team or coaches. Besides some Riverdale fans have that arena covered already. Hats off to Indy. You were the better team in all areas tonight. Your defense was nasty. Dominated the game. Bright spot for Bulldogs was the defensive effort in the second half. Kept us in it to the end. I still feel as if we are a good football team. Just need to get back to work and fix what is broke. Gut check time men. How will they respond to this? Time will tell. I dont think it is time to give up. A lot more football to play. Go to work. Work hard. Use this loss today get better.