Gomab's Top 100 Seniors

CoachT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Ferguson was accidentaly left off... He is on one of my lists, but I sent a different one to CoachT; one which had him mistakinly omitted..... Ferguson is a Top 50 High School Senior...

-I have not seen Hilliard Baker play, nor have I heard his name circulated around the recruiting circles.... I will take a look at him this winter, though.... Thanks for the heads-up......

-Thanks for the info on King Dulap..... I had heard the same, that his sport is football.....

Guest Kensteph2732

I think that Kane Ringley from Oliver Springs should be on that list he can shoot the lights out of the gym, he's about 6'3. During his junior year he averaged 20 points, and last night he rallied his team back from South Doyle in the 4th quarter and OT, he scored 30 and had 7 3 pointers. I think he shuld get some serious consideration as one of the top 100 seniors in the state.He's also a solid defensive player he led his team in blocks last year and Ibelieve he was either 1st or second in rebounds.

Guest Num1Balla

Ok I know that noone from South Pittsburg should be on there BUT there are two players that could stand out if they could play team ball and have a good season. The players are Brandon Duke and Nic Wilkerson. Nic is on bench but if you want to ee a show watch a South Pittsburg B-Team game and watch this kid. He has a short temper which has held him back from being a starter. He has probly somewhere around a 33" vertical, he can flat out jump, dribble, shoot, he can do anything on the court. Brandon Duke is an all around good player he can do it all. If they would play with the will and determination as they do when they play up at LOYD PARK the two of them couldn't be stopped, and if NIc could hold his temper down he would get more playing time.

BigLu..... if you've taken the time to look on the threads on Suddath, I have already said how eager I am to see this kid again, and how it appears that he will be making a big jump in the rankings...... The Rankings came out before the season, so I obvioulsly didn't have the info of 44ppg when the rankings came out.....

Last two times I had seen him: 1)He had 8 points in a late season McCallie loss last year and 2)he couldn't barely get off the Tn Travelers bench at the Smokey Mtn Shootout......

Gomab,

Swader is making you look bad man. I don't know if it is because of his academic troubles and the fact that his scholarship is locked up, but he is tanking it. In a game against Warren Co. Friday night his box score will be misleading. I don't know exactly his point or rebound total, but it should have been higher. His talent is obvious, this guy is loaded. However, I must say I have never seen as much talent as this team has be so wasted. I really don't know that much about their coach, and I don't want to sound too negative, but Warren Co. had no business in this game, but Smyrna, and especially Swader, plays with no fire. Honestly, I was more impressed with Warner than Swader.

Gomab, Randal Harrell, Reece Bishop, Randal Harrell, Reece Bishop, Randal Harrell, Reece Bishop, Randal Harrell, Reece Bishop, Randal Harrell, Reece Bishop, Randal Harrell, Reece Bishop, get them moving up!!!! :(