Perry Co. @ Huntingdon

34ME

great game stangs! I disagree with pulling our starters before halftime regardless of the score. It's not fair for our boys to work their tails off every week and then barely get to play just because the other team isn't good and having 5 "bye" weeks like this could really hurt come playoff time

That's called class. Something you obviously have no desire to ever have. You don't beat a dead horse. That gives the JV more playing time and helps the future of Mustang football. Glad you aren't a coach because i don't see you ever taking a starter out. You'd probably get your kids hurt and then your playoff hopes would be dashed. Huntingdon's coach did the right thing. So what if they got one game off. They'll be rested when y'all play McKenzie and plus y'all will whip them pretty good anyway. Great game Mustangs and glad that the Viking QB seems to be ok. Good luck the rest of the way Mustangs.

• Upvote 1

That's called class. Something you obviously have no desire to ever have. You don't beat a dead horse. That gives the JV more playing time and helps the future of Mustang football. Glad you aren't a coach because i don't see you ever taking a starter out. You'd probably get your kids hurt and then your playoff hopes would be dashed. Huntingdon's coach did the right thing. So what if they got one game off. They'll be rested when y'all play McKenzie and plus y'all will whip them pretty good anyway. Great game Mustangs and glad that the Viking QB seems to be ok. Good luck the rest of the way Mustangs.

perry county talking about people not having class?? Didn't Yall get caught cheating 3 years ago? And that's 2 off games in 3 weeks. Our starters shouldn't be penalized because they are in an awful district

Hope the Perry  County player is ok prayers for him.  That said I wouldve kept starters out a little bit longer prob till halftime, but the viking fan has a point it isnt going to do much help when a opponent isnt that good.  I am worried about conditioning as well and we got a tough road when playoffs get here.  I hope McKenzie is as good as the rebel fans think they are as we really need a good game before week 10.  If they not iyiyiyiyi can we keep starters out till halftime at least.  

Good luck to Perry County Vikings the rest of season and I hope your team gets back to the team they were in 2011 again soon.  Tell them kids to hold head up high and keep trying.

great game stangs! I disagree with pulling our starters before halftime regardless of the score. It's not fair for our boys to work their tails off every week and then barely get to play just because the other team isn't good and having 5 "bye" weeks like this could really hurt come playoff time

maybe you should talk to swenson and the school board about decision to play 1a ball instead of moving up and playing in 2a !!!!!

maybe you should talk to swenson and the school board about decision to play 1a ball instead of moving up and playing in 2a !!!!!

from what I've been told, Huntingdon was told they would be in a west tennessee region of they stayed in 1A and was told they would be in a region across the river of they moved up to 2A and once they committed to 1A T$$AA switched up on us and wouldn't let us change. Could be a lie but this is what I was told