South Pittsburg vs Copper (Grider against this Daley man)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate says the ship is small like SPHS but like the Pirates it makes a lot of noise!

There is no statement of fact that has ever been truer, not even in the Gospels.  I now believe that the whole Pirate mascot thing now makes sense or at least that ship does.  It is absolutely perfect. I retract my earlier suggestion that a larger cannon be fitted to the ship. New T-Shirts: We're a little ship with an ever smaller gun, but we make a LOT of noise.

Edited by rikberry

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no statement of fact that has ever been truer. New T-Shirts:

Speaking from the bitter experience of having been there, done that, sometimes those new t-shirt ideas that sound so great around the liars table, turn out not to be so funny at game time.  Careful what you suggest, some wit might turn it around on you.

No slogans needed for this game.  Over quickly.

Edited by nohope

Cherokee Tom I talked to that man at Ronnies red eye and he said he was going too that Turner mans field to watch him play that Reynolds man. I may go watch that mess and eat a fish sandwich and see if I can get that Turner msn to cut that nappy looking beard before he sends a picture to Murphy next year. I called Griders school today and Grider isnt even getting a fan bus for this game. I cant drive that far. You think im joking but im not.

What is this mess Buccaneer Roy---are you a durn Boyd fan now---or is it Roy "Ram" Dillard? I will be in Copper Hill supporting our Pirates

What is this mess Buccaneer Roy---are you a durn Boyd fan now---or is it Roy "Ram" Dillard? I will be in Copper Hill supporting our Pirates

Cherokee Tom I cant drive that far. If that man at Ronnie red eye would drive to that Daly mans field I would go. Grider is to lazy to get us a durn fan bus. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Cherokee Tom I cant drive that far. If that man at Ronnie red eye would drive to that Daly mans field I would go. Grider is to lazy to get us a durn fan bus. You think im joking but im not.

You can ride with me Buccaneer Roy aka Roy "Ram" Dillard----I'm sure you would love to read to me from your Murphy Fair Book

Edited by piratetom

Barney drove a durn police car---not a cruise ship.. haha!! Welcome back Bass, hope you had a great trip

It was a good one. I've been on a lot of cruises, but that was my first Alaskan cruise. Don't be disappointed, but I don't think I can handle two trips to Copper Basin within 10 months of one another either. I to am thinking about heading to get a Fish Samich. The Boyd game will be a tough game for us, but I expect the other 6 to all be mercy rule wins.

You can ride with me Buccaneer Roy aka Roy "Ram" Dillard----I'm sure you would love to read to me from your Murphy Fair Book

Are you joking me Cherokee Tom? We might end up at your other favorite school in greenback. Pegleg had probably told you to try and get me to ride so you can steel my Murphy Fair book again. Im not falling for that mess. You think im joking but im not.

Are you joking me Cherokee Tom? We might end up at your other favorite school in greenback. Pegleg had probably told you to try and get me to ride so you can steel my Murphy Fair book again. Im not falling for that mess. You think im joking but im not.

I hear the Ocoee River is really cold this time of year--care for a swim?

It was a good one. I've been on a lot of cruises, but that was my first Alaskan cruise. Don't be disappointed, but I don't think I can handle two trips to Copper Basin within 10 months of one another either. I to am thinking about heading to get a Fish Samich. The Boyd game will be a tough game for us, but I expect the other 6 to all be mercy rule wins.

Yep me too--I just booked my 30th cruise a few weeks ago--but have not been to Alaska yet..definitely on the radar..What ship were you on??  Agree, no reason we should not finish out 7-3 for the regular season.

Edited by piratetom