Wayne County @ Bruceton

wildcat89

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 from Bruceton keeps telling the WC fans they number one!

Had that happen at Stewart County a few years back..then after the game one of their young coaches tried to fight one of out moms for telling him about it!.  

I wish i could go watch the WC Huntington game.I was there in 2011 WC man handled them no matter what the score said WC dominated that game.  I will say this     Huntingdons team this year would beat that 2011 and the 2012 Huntingdon teams. They are bigger and faster more diverse . They are also very young...

This WC team is probably the most hard hitting and hard running physical team that WC has had since maybe the 09 team. The line is really starting to come together and are young with only two seniors in the trenches with the rest juniors and one freshman. WC is making the opposing offense earn every inch they get and gang tackling very well, when you touch the ball you can count on getting hit!

Had that happen at Stewart County a few years back..then after the game one of their young coaches tried to fight one of out moms for telling him about it!.

I wish i could go watch the WC Huntington game.I was there in 2011 WC man handled them no matter what the score said WC dominated that game. I will say this Huntingdons team this year would beat that 2011 and the 2012 Huntingdon teams. They are bigger and faster more diverse . They are also very young...

Love keeping up with you guys in the west. From reading posts it looks like the biggest games in 1a are coming up with the likes of Dresden Wayne county Union and Huntington. Can't wait to see the outcomes. After talking to buddies from Jo byrns, I have come to the conclusion that the champ should be decided between you guys. Ncs is a very talented team but from the talk I had they play wild and are very undisciplined. They had 11 unsportsmanlike penalties during the game and many that weren't called. Refs stopped throwing the flags when game got out of hand. Ncs loves grabbing under the helmet and ripping it off the head and much chatter after every play. Talent usually doesn't prevail over a well coached football team. Good luck to all of you this season and let's make sure a public takes the crown. I look at rosters as I have a young one on the team at Tc. Trying to scope up and comers for the 3years after this. I saw where it was posted Huntington is a very young team. I might consider 15 seniors a young team for 6a but for 1a it's called losing half to one third of your roster. Sounds more like rebuilding after this year to me. Maybe a lot of them don't play I wouldn't know but the roster on your website doesn't lie. Not stirring things up just calling it like I see it. Stay healthy to all and beat Ncs in playoffs