Grundy vs upperman

gcjackets18

Nobody started the feed figured id get it started..with Grundy coming off a loss to a team that they very nearly upset what is everybodies opinion on this game? I want to see Grundy to continue to improve as they have been doing..i wish they could have beat Watertown..but if that improvement continues to happen like against Watertown then i really look for Grundy to be the dark horse in our district next year..coach Tate has had them boys workin hard and i look forward to seeing what he can do with them throughout the rest of this season and into next year..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but if Upperman only wins 21-14 then Sequ will run away with the district. UCM you were very confident with the Bees at the beginning of the year, what has happened ?

from what I can see, #1 problem is OL and DL. This summer, UH had Big Frank 6'3 350 coming back after a year off with injury, decided not to play his senior year. They also had another kid, #99 6'2 300 leave the team. That hurt them at DL, leaving several players playing both ways. #2 problem is penalties. I bet they average 8 a game for about 80 yards. #3 no dominant rb. They have 2 good running back, but no one that can hit a seem and turn a 5 yard gain into a 80 yard td. Teams can sit in zone and cover thier wr's.....and just dare UH to try and run. My opinion on UH. Last season UH had a rough first 5 games, but came on strong in the second half of the season. We shall see if they can again this year. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

I havent made a prediction on the score but if Grundy plays upperman like they didnt Watertown granted i know those are two different teams i think Grundy could keep it within 7 and possibly have an upset over upperman..Tate has these boys learnin good keepin em motivated during a tough year..Watertown took the lead early agaisnt Grundy but Grundy came back in the second half and was leading up till the 4th quarter..i think it will be 35-28 and the winner being whoever commits less penalties,turnovers..

I havent made a prediction on the score but if Grundy plays upperman like they didnt Watertown granted i know those are two different teams i think Grundy could keep it within 7 and possibly have an upset over upperman..Tate has these boys learnin good keepin em motivated during a tough year..Watertown took the lead early agaisnt Grundy but Grundy came back in the second half and was leading up till the 4th quarter..i think it will be 35-28 and the winner being whoever commits less penalties,turnovers..