Couldn't wait a week sequatchie against Bledsoe

gcjackets18

Pretty clear no one is going to touch the Squatch during the regular season. This group of boys is ready to write their names in the book of Sequatchie legends and bring that gold ball back home where it belongs. This team reminds me so much of that '83 team with their grit and will to win.

I don't care who we have next, Bledsoe county, Drew Bledsoe whoever. Bring it!!! This is a team of destiny.

Next home game should be packed, now that the fair weather fans will be back

Don't sleep on the Squatch

Cocaine is a heII of a drug

C'mon man. You know it was the 73' team that put The Squatch on map. If them boys from Dyer Co. didn't cheat in the state championship we would have had a gold ball in the trophy mantle. Really derailed an opportunity to become a true high school dynasty.

Coach Caine reminds me of the  coaching great Eric Taylor.

I thought I seen in the record books where Squatch had 1 gold ball. Am I wrong? Has Squatch never won a state championship?

Can Sequatchie go undefeated? That hasn't been done since 1990. I think Bledsoe will be a good game because of the rivalry. DeKalb should be a good game if the QB is healthy (Sequatchie still should win). I believe Upperman will be the game that may keep them from being undefeated. No disrespect to these region teams but Sequatchie was very fortunate to land in this region. Seems like most the teams are no where near as good as was expected. Cannon and Grundy may be the two worst 3A teams In the state. York defense couldn't stop most little league teams. I think DeKalb has been a disappointment. Upperman still remains to be seen. Are they the team that played with Cookeville or the team that struggled against Montery?

Edited by OldIndian1

Look, it doesn't matter if its alcoa, cpa, the NBA, the GRE, NES, or the Notorious B.I.G, there isn't anyone who is going to want to get in the way of The Squatch this season. If you haven't already figured out after 4 weeks that this group of young men is the the hardest working Squatch team since the '92 squad, then you can just get out.

The return to the mountaintop is underway. It's good to know The Squatch is back to football dominance. It's been a long road, and I'm getting emotional just thinking about how good that gold ball is going to look in the arms of our players come December.. God bless Sequatchie county football.

Don't sleep on the Squatch 

Edited by bolddust281

I am not denying the fact that sequatchie is by far the best team in region 4..upperman and Bledsoe are their only really tough games..but sequatchie will NOT win the gold ball in December..dont get me wrong i will pull for sequatchie the whole time they are in the playoffs and when they get to cookeville I'll pull for em but they wont beat Alcoa maybe CPA or CAK but not Alcoa..

I am not denying the fact that sequatchie is by far the best team in region 4..upperman and Bledsoe are their only really tough games..but sequatchie will NOT win the gold ball in December..dont get me wrong i will pull for sequatchie the whole time they are in the playoffs and when they get to cookeville I'll pull for em but they wont beat Alcoa maybe CPA or CAK but not Alcoa..

Squathie would have to play Alcoa to get to Cookeville and as much as I would like to see Alcoa get beat it won't happen by Squatchie.
  • Upvote 1