Couldn't wait a week sequatchie against Bledsoe

gcjackets18

I want to know when Coach Caine is going to get some publicity from the media for the complete turnaround he is conducting here at The Squatch. I don't care how many balls other teams have because this year is the year we return from the ashes of despair to the king of the hill. Many of these boys have seen the valley, but Caine is like Moses leading this team into the promise land.

And whoever mentioned that 92 team better slow their roll because we shut out South Pitt and had one heck of a year. You were probably one of those kids on the sideline whose momma thought should be playing but couldn't hold our jockstraps at practice.

one would think that the Cookeville Herald Citizen would do that...has to be the biggest paper in your region.......surely someone in that Region or cumberland geographical area could see what he is doing.....at worse, one of those valley newspapers should be all over it

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

when was SC in East Ridges Region? guess that would have been district that you would have played East Ridge in.....was it the 1990 undefeated team that last played East Ridge

Booger just sayin :huh:

I'm not sure if they've ever been in ER's district or region in football. They have been in basketball. Point was made about being moved moved to a weaker district, when the Chattanooga group in 3A isn't lighting it up either.

one would think that the Cookeville Herald Citizen would do that...has to be the biggest paper in your region.......surely someone in that Region or cumberland geographical area could see what he is doing.....at worse, one of those valley newspapers should be all over it

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Free Press coverage area. Cookeville covers York, Upperman, Smith, etc.

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Free Press coverage area. Cookeville covers York, Upperman, Smith, etc.

when was SC in East Ridges Region? guess that would have been district that you would have played East Ridge in.....was it the 1990 undefeated team that last played East Ridge

Booger just sayin :huh:

The last Sequatchie team to play East Ridge was 2002

I remember in '95 Sequatchie scored 21 unanswered points in the 4th Quarter to beat the Pioneers 21-13 at East Ridge.

Edited by Sequatchie

Ok I love sequatchie football. What the biggest problem sequatchie has is this they don't have enough depth like Alcoa. Count how many players stay on the field and have to play both ways. Yeah they might get a play or 2 off but that's it. I would love for them to win state and heck who knows. I have not seen Alcoa play this year but I would say they have more 1 way players then we do. Now coach's have to work develop players but if that young man just want to go there take the beating he takes at practice as a blocking dummy just to say he is on the team you don't anything. That is it you may have 40 listed to play but in real on have 15 that can go out and play hard.

Seq doesnt have the depth or speed that Alcoa has. And probably not the size...Alcoa prob averages 260 across OL and DL.

Seq doesnt have the depth or speed that Alcoa has. And probably not the size...Alcoa prob averages 260 across OL and DL.

Sequ has good size up front, but like you said the depth gets them. OLine goes 300, 230,270,230, and 260. Defense 270, 250, 230. Until someone beats them I'm taking the LB's against anyone. Cates is having an All State type year, he is a tackling machine like his brother but at 220 LBS. 

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/650135/highlights/289359390/v2

Edited by Omniscience

Well I was a senior on that team and I'm sorry for making you cry. Trust me we all cried that night.. We had a good team and I truly believe we would have went all the way that year. I think this year we have a good chance to go deep into playoffs just depends on who we play.. This group could play with any school and give them a hard game. Bledsoe Will play us hard like you said super bowl type game they could loose ever game but beat us and they would be happy.. This games anything can happen but I feel like we can pull out the win just hope we don't loose anybody on a injury that could hurt us on down the road.

Edited by Football1976