Couldn't wait a week sequatchie against Bledsoe

gcjackets18

Ok I have read most of the post and think this a fun thread. Talked to some folks from Polk that assured me that MCentral would beat Bledsoe with no problems. We are possibly the 3rd to 4th place team in Alcoa-CAK region. If you guys are predicting a close game with Bledsoe I am sure that the struggle will be real. After wathching Alcoa play this year and watching some Seqauatie game field, woah nelly, not even close. Alcoa is the real deal. They are big up front on both sides of the ball. They are fast and they make up for it by being very athletic. I enjoy keeping up with all districts and I feel that the Chatt area in 3A, with the exeption of NDame, is a little down. Who is in your first round region?

First round of the playoffs for us would be ndame,ccs,east ridge

Ok I have read most of the post and think this a fun thread.  Talked to some folks from Polk that assured me that MCentral would beat Bledsoe with no problems.  We are possibly the 3rd to 4th place team in Alcoa-CAK region.  If you guys are predicting a close game with Bledsoe I am sure that the struggle will be real.  After wathching Alcoa play this year and watching some Seqauatie game field, woah nelly, not even close.  Alcoa is the real deal.  They are big up front on both sides of the ball.  They are fast and they make up for it by being very athletic.  I enjoy keeping up with all districts and I feel that the Chatt area in 3A, with the exeption of NDame, is a little down.  Who is in your first round region? 

logcabin; ND is not the team they were last year....not sure we are even close...there is an upside; but the youngins that we are depending on are making way to many mistakes and we are an undisciplined team that makes to many penalties and theyre are some players that are refusing to lend their ears to the coaches yet...but Coach Fant has really started to demand their ears and minds during his special classes he holds at the end of practice sometimes

Booger just sayin exhausted.gif

First round of the playoffs for us would be ndame,ccs,east ridge

depends on where you finish; dont think its gonna be in the top 3.....as for our Region; the top 2 are us and East Ridge...at least it looks as if it is East Ridge...thgey have put up lots of points at this point; though it be against a weak schedule....we shall see next week who rules the roost in our region.....the Irish travel down into Mississippi friday night to take on team with a couple of state championships and 8 or 9 final appearences....then they hopefully come back without injuries and take on East Ridge next week.....that game will more than likely tell you who you are playing....yall appear to be playing at least 3rd fiddle to Baxter and Sequatchie.......good luck over there anyway

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Edited by Booger

logcabin; ND is not the team they were last year....not sure we are even close...there is an upside; but the youngins that we are depending on are making way to many mistakes and we are an undisciplined team that makes to many penalties and theyre are some players that are refusing to lend their ears to the coaches yet...but Coach Fant has really started to demand their ears and minds during his special classes he holds at the end of practice sometimes

Booger just sayin exhausted.gif

depends on where you finish; dont think its gonna be in the top 3.....as for our Region; the top 2 are us and East Ridge...at least it looks as if it is East Ridge...thgey have put up lots of points at this point; though it be against a weak schedule....we shall see next week who rules the roost in our region.....the Irish travel down into Mississippi friday night to take on team with a couple of state championships and 8 or 9 final appearences....then they hopefully come back without injuries and take on East Ridge next week.....that game will more than likely tell you who you are playing....yall appear to be playing at least 3rd fiddle to Baxter and Sequatchie.......good luck over there anyway

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Boog, still have you on top.  Seen ER on film against Polk and I really believe you can handle them.  I know you are not the same team it is just I feel Seq. would struggle with your style.

Sequatchie and Pikeville feature the game of the week. Sequatchie has home field advantage and I just there the D is so much better and our O is a lot better. Can't go off the SP game cuz that was our first game but we've played dang good ball since then and our O has been getting points up. Seq 35 Bledsoe 14

Sequatchie and Pikeville feature the game of the week. Sequatchie has home field advantage and I just there the D is so much better and our O is a lot better. Can't go off the SP game cuz that was our first game but we've played dang good ball since then and our O has been getting points up. Seq 35 Bledsoe 14

Best prediction on this game yet!!! i dont see Bledsoe winning!!!

Edited by TALMAD

Bledsoe has the better offense, dunlap has the better D.

How do you figure Bledsoe has the better offense? They've put points up agaisnt mediocre teams that they should put points on..sequatchie has played tough teams the whole time and has gotten better week in and week out..like i said Bledsoe keeps it close in the first half but sequatchie is to loaded and will show it in the second half sequatchie wins big 45-14