Farragut @ Karns

adalum96

I'm serious. People are severely underestimating the Beavers this year. This is a Karns team that recently destroyed last year's Class 5A Playoff Quarterfinalist (South Doyle) 48-28. And it could have been worse. There aren't many better coached squads in the area. Farragut will get all they can handle from the Beavers Friday night. You heard it here first.

Who knows...stranger things have happened and the Beavers at some point have to take a step and beat someone they are not suppose to beat? Are the ADs that team this Friday? Who knows and we will see. Hassell was at Farragut the last 2 years and was the OLine coach...has to allow for a couple of TDs. Im with FTC on this one.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm serious. People are severely underestimating the Beavers this year. This is a Karns team that recently destroyed last year's Class 5A Playoff Quarterfinalist (South Doyle) 48-28. And it could have been worse. There aren't many better coached squads in the area. Farragut will get all they can handle from the Beavers Friday night. You heard it here first.

I'm serious. Don't underestimate the Beavers! Ever!

Aren't many better coached squads???? PUMP THE BRAKES?? Where are you coming up with Karns being one of the most well coached teams in the area??

Kilgore went 5-5 at Powell(a team that went 12-2 and played in the semifinals a year before) and is 1-13 at Karns so far. Hassell was at Farragut for one year, if you want to call is that. From everything that I have heard about his time at Farragut, it was a waste. Not saying that he isn't a good coach, because I have been told that he is a very good coach, just that he didn't seem to be "All-In" at Farragut, While I will agree that Karns is improving their roster, it is hard for non-football kids to all of the sudden come out and make an impact on the football field. If Farragut comes to play, this game shouldn't be close, but If Farragut doesn't come to play, it could be a tough game.