Tyner will go all the way

RAMTRUCK

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no doubt that Tyner has the better athletes. Lipscomb plays a lot of games where they are out athleted & win. I believe if Tyner is overlooking Lipscomb & thinking about getting revenge on Goodpasture, Lipscomb will win. Also I am not so sure even if Tyner is not overlooking Lipscomb that Lipscomb cant win either. Lipscomb no doubt has their hands full Friday night but coach MacAdams will have his boys ready. Dont let Anton Santiago & company get unleashed it could get interesting. Look forward to coming to Tyner, hopefully I wont miss the game this year like I did last year due to there being a huge wreck on the interstate that kept several Lipscomb fans from attending the game. Good Luck Mustangs! Believe!!!

Tyner wins Friday by two touchdowns if they are flat and by a bunch if they are focused. Reason Athletes. I have saw both teams and this is an athletic mismatch. Santiago is not even Lipscomb's best player in my book. just a big tackle playing RB. #23 is the best player they have. No speed on Lipscombs part to match Tyner. without the miscues by the Marion last friday Lipscomb would not be coming to Chattanooga. To the mustangs credit they were able to capitalize on the warriors mistakes (with a little zebra help). I have seen better Lipscomb teams over the years and this one is no match for the RAMS!!

Guest GPbestplaya

Let me put something on the board that will stick n your head for a while. 25-0 Lipscomb wins. So take your 100 points and go home and watch Lipscomb on Tv in the Blue Cross Bowl. p.s. Man i would hate to be Tyner. Holla.