Cloudland at Hampton

uknoit2

It sure could! BUT, we threw all game long in downpours the last couple years...Just depends

We'll mix it up like we always do.they will have to honor the WHOLE field. Biggest key is getting a few stops. Cloudland will go for it on 4th down even on their side of the field.. If we get stops of their side of the field,it could get ugly. I've played this one out in my head quite a bit.

Hampton by mercy rule in this one. Pujo will ask Mike to pull off the dogs after the team gets up big on a couple of Little Jerry TD runs.

LJ has grown A lot since we last talked, a late bloomer to say the LEAST. We've got another back who is a hoss, several can run and catch and the QB can get it done by land or air. Fun team to watch.

Pujo it's rainy and chilly down here around the Reservation. I bet by the time kick off rolls around it will be snowin up on the top of ole Hampton mountain! :) I am pullin for the dawgs! Go get em boys!

Pujo it's rainy and chilly down here around the Reservation. I bet by the time kick off rolls around it will be snowin up on the top of ole Hampton mountain! :) I am pullin for the dawgs! Go get em boys!

Thanks Spike, weather seems to be shaping up a little better in these parts,gonna be chilly for us fans but good football weather.

Thanks Spike, weather seems to be shaping up a little better in these parts,gonna be chilly for us fans but good football weather.

Dang good football weather! You gonna make it to any games at the Reservation?