Cloudland at Hampton

uknoit2

:huh:

Just kidding...Been worth every minute...Got 4 ball players out of it LOL!

If I ever wanted rid of her, I'd just have ole gcapride take her to that private community with him...Don't they all have multiple wives there? :roflolk:

Without mine I would have been in trouble because I was a little wild and my dad has been a preacher for 46 years and you know what they say about preachers kids.She is a very special lady and I love her to death.

Without mine I would have been in trouble because I was a little wild and my dad has been a preacher for 46 years and you know what they say about preachers kids.She is a very special lady and I love her to death.

Yea, I know you, your brother and father....Ran around a bit with that big bro of yours YEARS ago.

I know all about preacher's kids LOL

My dad had been an old fashioned Baptist preacher for 45,im talking abut the old slobbering,KJV only,walk up and down the isle type-The ones you dont see anymore.I love it!!He had a couple heart issues this past yr and had to give up pastoring it broke my heart!When i heard abot KINGS dad it shore reminds me of mine a SPIRITUAL WARRIOR who can pray like youve never heard.We are lucky in this part of the country to have men like these!!

OK!  OK!  OK!  What in the name of football is going on here ?!  Is this a football thread or a segment from the VIEW?  Anniversaries and such!  Geesh!  Sounds like a bunch of hens clucking at the fence!  I would never...repeat never... let myself be.....uummm.....left out....uuummm mine is the 8th of MAy and been 24 yrs.  One of the best things to ever happen to me. (Meeting Christ  - daughters birth) *

*Not sure which order the wife falls!   :huh:

My dad had been an old fashioned Baptist preacher for 45,im talking abut the old slobbering,KJV only,walk up and down the isle type-The ones you dont see anymore.I love it!!He had a couple heart issues this past yr and had to give up pastoring it broke my heart!When i heard abot KINGS dad it shore reminds me of mine a SPIRITUAL WARRIOR who can pray like youve never heard.We are lucky in this part of the country to have men like these!!

+1

TRUTH PREACHERS are getting hard to find!

Yea, I know you, your brother and father....Ran around a bit with that big bro of yours YEARS ago.

I know all about preacher's kids LOL

I was called wild man in high school and glad to hear you know some of my family and my bro wasn't as wild as me.uknoit my family is close and I'm a little prejudice but I would not be were I am today without them.

A rainy mess don't exaxtly suit our style of play but  you never know what type conditions you are gonna have to play in down the road. Need to be prepared for all situations. Play ball.

Mike came and put his arms around me today. He said he thought a lot of my dad. It meant a lot to have coach and his wife come pay their respects. I hope hampton wins state