Cloudland at Hampton

uknoit2

Pujo I'm a little worried about Bristol and we have improved some on the year but we are averaging about 110 yards a game in penalties and it's hard to beat a team like Bristol with that many penalties.

Tough game to say the least,doubt you will get by if you have thjat kind of  penalties. You'll need to play a clean game at their place.

Tough game to say the least,doubt you will get by if you have thjat kind of penalties. You'll need to play a clean game at their place.

We have to cut down on the penalties to have a chance to win this game and if Shuff plays we will have our hands full.What kind of game are you expecting this week from the Dogs and Cloudland.

We have to cut down on the penalties to have a chance to win this game and if Shuff plays we will have our hands full.What kind of game are you expecting this week from the Dogs and Cloudland.

Too much respect for the kids at Cloudland to give my honest opinion . I think Hampton wins. Just tooo many weapons and the D is coming along.

I believe Hampton wins big because they are loaded and just to many weapons for Cloudland to handle.Hampton knows they have to stop Whithead and they will be ready.

Whitehead and Birchfield will be the best set of backs we've seen thus far. Doubt we'll see any better until the playoffs. Those 2 are very talented and FULL of heart. But saying that ,its hard  for a couple of kids to beat a full team.

Whitehead and Birchfield will be the best set of backs we've seen thus far. Doubt we'll see any better until the playoffs. Those 2 are very talented and FULL of heart. But saying that ,its hard for a couple of kids to beat a full team.

Those two are very talented but like I said just to much talent from the Dogs.