Cloudland at Hampton

uknoit2

I've been quiet these week about posting a score and how IMO the game will go. I know all of us expect the Highlanders to come in and make a game of it early. Whitehead and Birchfeild are two quality runners and they will get their yards as all good runners will. However, I think the 'Dawgs have a little more "speed" on both sides of the ball to be worried about. Two against four, six or what have you is way too much for those two to beat. Close in the 1st half but the depth and speed will be too evident in the 2nd half. Dawgs get it done ..... CHS 14 - HHS 42

I've been quiet these week about posting a score and how IMO the game will go. I know all of us expect the Highlanders to come in and make a game of it early. Whitehead and Birchfeild are two quality runners and they will get their yards as all good runners will. However, I think the 'Dawgs have a little more "speed" on both sides of the ball to be worried about. Two against four, six or what have you is way too much for those two to beat. Close in the 1st half but the depth and speed will be too evident in the 2nd half. Dawgs get it done ..... CHS 14 - HHS 42

Mine says he's already reaping some benefits from some of the things you;re teaching them. Looking forward to Sunday.