Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Talk about light in the loafers, there you go fantasizing again....

If needed, could be good psychological warfare weapon against Tornadoes, though.

Please pass, UC, please, please. I'm begging you. We would appreciate having a running clock against you guys.

Going to be a great night of football. Packed house for sure. Lions will be ready.

Dresden is ready, UC is ready. It's getting closer to Round 1. DING-DING-DING: Ring the Bell and get the party started. This will be SRO for sure and it'll be crowded. I've heard from several that are skipping their team's game and heading to UC. Should be a good one in UC Friday night. Dresden's QB is much more dangerous out of the pocket than in it. It'll be interesting to see how the UC coach decides to do this.

BigSwo what time does this game start, and do you wanna meet up before the game, I'm 85% sure going to this game still undecided but I wanna watch a great game and tell the coaching staff my thoughts on these 2 teams.  I'm not sure I guess I'll stay on the home sideline since I'm used to sitting on away side when we go there lol.

BigSwo what time does this game start, and do you wanna meet up before the game, I'm 85% sure going to this game still undecided but I wanna watch a great game and tell the coaching staff my thoughts on these 2 teams. I'm not sure I guess I'll stay on the home sideline since I'm used to sitting on away side when we go there lol.

Sure thing Kermit. I would like to meet. The game starts at 7:30. I will be at the flagpole just inside the main gate until about 7:20. I have to go then a help coordinate the run through with the Jr Tornadoes. Looking forward to it.

UC has not punted. Coach Bowling hates to punt. I don't always agree with his decision but he has 3 state titles since 09 so who am I to question his decision making.

True. You can't doubt his strategy. Mabye he'll keep that streak in tact too, but I got a feeling that may be another one broken Friday night. If UC does decide to punt, it'll be interesting to see if Dresden chooses to return or go for the block. Interesting.........

True. You can't doubt his strategy. Mabye he'll keep that streak in tact too, but I got a feeling that may be another one broken Friday night. If UC does decide to punt, it'll be interesting to see if Dresden chooses to return or go for the block. Interesting.........

IF the ball is any where near midfield and its less than 5 yards to get the first down he would rather go for it than risk a blocked punt. Like I said I don't always agree with his decision making.

Look at Yso being all comical and stuff. Dude I was just posting something to sound like I'm analytical. Why did you have to type Florida? Well crap. Ya see there? You got me doing it.

So when do you fly out? I certainly want to say hello. For the rest of you guys who want to meet, please reintroduce yourself. I know who fbfan is. Can't forget that smell. I may have problems with the rest of you though. I am unforgettable with my Italian mobster look or is it Latino cartel? Either way let's make sure we know who's who.

Big ole jet airline leaves at 8 am eastern time gets into Memphis at 9. Tailgate starts at 9:30 am in the rental!!! Dude you should be a UT fan living in Florida. It's scary, so most times I just stay at home to watch the Vols play. We'll make sure to invade the flagpole like out Lions will invade your field. It will look like Fbfan invading a all you can eat hog jowl buffet. 

IF the ball is any where near midfield and its less than 5 yards to get the first down he would rather go for it than risk a blocked punt. Like I said I don't always agree with his decision making.

ESPN had a documentary on a high school coach somewhere and he never punts and he had all the stats of it broken down and in high school the chance of them scoring after stopping you on 4th rather than you punting only increase a small percentage so being stopped on 4th wasn't that great of a disadvantage over punting. Maybe he has the same thinking as that coach