Gca vs Webb

Raven52

You are right young man! There's a lot of talent standing on the sidelines that never touch the field. You will find out as you go that it's called "daddy ball"!

This is an open forum, so you can say what you want to. This negative stuff just drags a program and team down. The fact is, that it wouldn't have mattered what combination of players we put on the field in 3 of our 4 losses, they were going to be losses no matter who was on the field. Those teams were just more talented than we are right now. We have to get better, learn from it and go on. I do believe the experience of seeing backs like JC's and Webb's will help us down the road. Seeing a running QB as good as Lay from CC will prove valuable. Playing against a QB and WR's like CAK will prepare us for what lies ahead. I'm going to stay positive on this one. I think we've got a good run ahead of us.

We'll be fine, regardless of who we play or where. Hampton has to be the front runner in the east right now (Reg 1 & 2), but we will see how round 2 plays out for them. That will likely be their 1st real test of the season. I think I have a pretty good handle on what we have, and we need to improve.

GCA being scared of anybody is laughable. Guy won't stop throwing the jokes out there.

i really don't think you have  a pretty good handle on what's going on Pride.  First of all you were clueless when i let it out of the bag who is in the box calling the plays! I'm also worried you may be suffering from hearing loss if you haven't heard the disgruntled fans wanting to know what's going on.  We had a good thing going on last year!   #9 did a great job last year. He is an example of a true team player, never trying to be some super hero!! This year fans are in the stands screaming "throw the ball" and we have receivers wide open but someone wants to have all the glory for himself!!  Do you really not hear that??

This is an open forum, so you can say what you want to. This negative stuff just drags a program and team down. The fact is, that it wouldn't have mattered what combination of players we put on the field in 3 of our 4 losses, they were going to be losses no matter who was on the field. Those teams were just more talented than we are right now. We have to get better, learn from it and go on. I do believe the experience of seeing backs like JC's and Webb's will help us down the road. Seeing a running QB as good as Lay from CC will prove valuable. Playing against a QB and WR's like CAK will prepare us for what lies ahead. I'm going to stay positive on this one. I think we've got a good run ahead of us.

Yes CAK was definitely a much better team , but come on, Webb is just plain rotten. We layed down like whupped puppies!!  I know we could play them again and beat them bad!! We are just in dire need of some change!!

Your right gcapride, I have been upset with Tennessee fans all week that have started jumping off the ship. I hope after Butch gets us where we're going none of them come back. I've listened to people talk about Florida being down but what most of them don't realize is that they had better recruiting then Tennessee the past three years with less attrition than we have had. not many people know that fact so we didn't really do so bad. 

Yes CAK was definitely a much better team , but come on, Webb is just plain rotten. We layed down like whupped puppies!!  I know we could play them again and beat them bad!! We are just in dire need of some change!!

I went to half of that game and I can understand your frustrations but Meske took a younger and less experienced team and won because he is a very good coach. I saw a lot of mismatches that night but the man came to play chest and no disrespect to GCA coaching because they are good also but they came to play checkers. I was very excited to see 52# for Webb and 19# for GCA because I have watched them since they both started playing ball in the pee wee's over here in Maryville.  Love to see our kids do well where ever they go.

orngnblk , the past few weeks they have decided to go to lunch ten minutes before time to eat so not many people show up because of it. Hope he gets on there and gives us a days notice soon. Hopefully they all might this week since Kim is off from school. I'll let her lite a fire under Jeff.

Just come on down to the little boards and let me know.One day im gonna try and get Pride to join us,he knows how to talk a little ball also.

Cmon pride its not negative its true! I used to believe we were above such things but the more I see politics and talk to former players and parents the more it makes sense. I think there are several positions where a shuffle could be made and help greatly. Again by the way for whoever accused me of being a parent I again am not. I have no children and I no longer go to Gca although I did back in the day.