Ooltewah vs soddy daisy

GOOSESDAD

Owls go to soddy to face a much improved team......pretty good offense against the best defense in area. soddy is undefeated,but hasn't seen anything like this defense this year,but on the other hand soddy pretty good on offense,if soddy throws it most of the time,it will be a looooonnngggg night for soddy.Ooltewah will pin their ears back and go get QB and you've got Freeman back there flying around waiting. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF SODDY BEATS THE CANES, THEY WILL COME TO THE OWLS NEST AS THE ONLY UNDEFEATED TEAM IN #BIGBOYFOOTBALL. THEY HAVE A DYNAMIC SIGNAL CALLER THAT KNOWS HOW TO SCRAMBLE OUT THE POCKET TO MAKE HIS THROWS AND CONNECTED WELL IN THE JAMBOREE.

CAN HE OUTRUN DEM BOYS ON DEFENSE? HE REMINDS ME OF POWERS FROM MCMINN WHO STILL TORCHED US FOR 500T YDS PASSING. WE WELCOME THE CHALLENGE. #LOP #GOOWLS!

They do have a very dynamic QB at Soddy, but they have not really seen the pressure this defensive front will bring.  Being great in the pocket is a little easier when you have the time for plays to develop. I see him getting hurried and knocked down enough to change his mental game. This game gets away from Soddy in the 3rd qtr after a hard fought 1st half.  Owls 42- 14

Don't gloat PA. 

IF SODDY BEATS THE CANES, THEY WILL COME TO THE OWLS NEST AS THE ONLY UNDEFEATED TEAM IN #BIGBOYFOOTBALL. THEY HAVE A DYNAMIC SIGNAL CALLER THAT KNOWS HOW TO SCRAMBLE OUT THE POCKET TO MAKE HIS THROWS AND CONNECTED WELL IN THE JAMBOREE.

CAN HE OUTRUN DEM BOYS ON DEFENSE? HE REMINDS ME OF POWERS FROM MCMINN WHO STILL TORCHED US FOR 500T YDS PASSING. WE WELCOME THE CHALLENGE. #LOP #GOOWLS!

PA, I'm just curious because we play McMinn this year non region.  How did they chalk up 500 + on you guys.  I know about Kimpson, what else do they do well? 

PA, I'm just curious because we play McMinn this year non region.  How did they chalk up 500 + on you guys.  I know about Kimpson, what else do they do well?

THE QB WHO DID THAT WAS CORBIN POWERS AND HE GRADUATED SO NO WORRIES ON THAT PART. AND WE WERE PLAYING IN MCMINN WHERE IF THE GAME IS CLOSE IT'S A WRAP FOR THE VISITING TEAM. ASK ANYBODY IN MY REGION AND THEY CAN VOUCH FOR THAT LAST STATEMENT LOL. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THIS SEASON IMO. YOUR DEFENSE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO STOP THE RUN. #LOP

They do have a very dynamic QB at Soddy, but they have not really seen the pressure this defensive front will bring.  Being great in the pocket is a little easier when you have the time for plays to develop. I see him getting hurried and knocked down enough to change his mental game. This game gets away from Soddy in the 3rd qtr after a hard fought 1st half.  Owls 42- 14

Don't gloat PA.

#LOP! !!!

If you stop kimpson u beat McMinn point blank. And you pass the ball you will eat McMinn alive. Probably the worst secondary I've ever seen. Cagle even said it. And PA is right, if the game is close, McMinn will win. I believe they use their own refs and not Chattanooga area refs

Edited by fooseball96