Ooltewah vs soddy daisy

GOOSESDAD

PA, I'm just curious because we play McMinn this year non region. How did they chalk up 500 + on you guys. I know about Kimpson, what else do they do well?

Kimpson is about it, and if the game is in Athens then you're playing against the stripes too. They'll run him 30+ times. He's a very good player, the workload is a little much though.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah guys, we have played there many times.  Used to be in a region with them, Bradley, Soddy, Ootlewah, I'm sure you remember that PA, we had some great battles.  You are definitely playing against the stripes too who always seem to overlook multiple after the play cheap shots by the home team. 

YOU CAN PLAY AGAINST THE STRIPES ON YOUR HOME FIELD....#LOP

Yeah guys, we have played there many times. Used to be in a region with them, Bradley, Soddy, Ootlewah, I'm sure you remember that PA, we had some great battles. You are definitely playing against the stripes too who always seem to overlook multiple after the play cheap shots by the home team.

last week when we went up there it wasn't to bad unto late in the 4th. On Mcminn's final drive, Mcminn fumbled the ball and Cleveland recovered(pretty much ending the game ) and the refs huddled for about 5 minutes before giving McMinn the ball back. Luckily, they fumbled again two plays later and there was no huddle of the stripes.

last week when we went up there it wasn't to bad unto late in the 4th. On Mcminn's final drive, Mcminn fumbled the ball and Cleveland recovered(pretty much ending the game ) and the refs huddled for about 5 minutes before giving McMinn the ball back. Luckily, they fumbled again two plays later and there was no huddle of the stripes.

Bradley held Kimpson to 77 yards and 33 came on one play. Beat them pretty handily, but actually McMinn had more penalties then Bradley did (I about fell out of the stands at that), but near the end, Bradley was driving, coughed up the ball and it bounced into the end zone and Bears recovered for the TD. 5 minute discussion before the TD was signaled. Then when Bradley lined up for the extra point the whistle blew, the ref's huddled again, and all of sudden it was  touch back and McMinn's ball at the 20. Didn't really matter but.....

Edited by alt1958