Ooltewah vs soddy daisy

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wingman, it's pretty clear you don't like Ooltewah. What isn't clear is why?

why is that clear? I doubt I have ever said anything against your school, coach or school. Used to be a big follower of your baseball team 8 to ten yrs ago. I happen to pull for Soddy most weeks. I like Soddy and will root for Soddy . You should win, but that does not mean I can't post "Go Soddy"

why is that clear? I doubt I have ever said anything against your school, coach or school. Used to be a big follower of your baseball team 8 to ten yrs ago. I happen to pull for Soddy most weeks. I like Soddy and will root for Soddy . You should win, but that does not mean I can't post "Go Soddy"

I apologize if I came off abrasive- it was more curiosity than anything. It has seemed like every thread I've read on Ooltewah for the last couple of years, you've always cheered on the opponent. I know our fan base has created less friends than enemies, so I thought maybe there was a story there.

I don't read a lot of threads, but after checking on your history I can tell I read your comment incorrectly.

RICOLA, WE DON'T CARE WHO DISLIKES DEM OWLS BUT MOST GUYS LIKE TISTHESEASON WHO I DESPISE IN THE WORST WAY FOR BEING THE NEGATIVE NATE FOR THE POUNDERS, WILL GIVE HIS FAIR ASSESMENT EVENTHOUGH HE HATES OOLTEWAH WITH A PASSION. I THINK WINGMAN IS THE SAME.

ERRBODY NOT GONNA LIKE YOU AND YOUR TEAM WHEN YOU ARE A BIG FAN LIKE PA. IVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT DEM OWLS DEFENSE FROM DAY 1AND GON KEEP TALKIN AND BE UNAPOLOGETIC ABOUT ERRTHING I SAY ! #LOP #GOOWLS!

Easy, Rico. Wingman usually doesn't say much, but when he does he usually isn't derogatory in any way and often says nice things about us(especially when Coach Monroe was at the Nest). He won't be confused with PA.

NO ONE WILL EVER BE CONFUSED WITH PA. JUST BECAUSE YOU POP UP ERR NOW AND AGAIN DON'T MAKE YOUR OPINIONS VALID. PA LOVE DEM OWLS AND I SAY NICE THINGS WHEN THEY ARE RECIPROCATED. #LOP #GOOWLS #4AAAAA #BIGBOYFOOTBALL! !