Signal Mountain @ Cleveland

Yeah I would like to know what has happened to SM

nobody can say that Price guy ant got some smarts.....he did not need to wait on a weather bulletin flash to seek cover and get off of North Red Bank Mountain before that storm hit......you may have to wait on a win or two before you expect to see Troll at another game......if Troll retires from the Eagle program too; they turn that school into an indoor flea market

Booger just sayin tornado.gif

Are the fans giving upon signal because they are having a bad year? Sounds like nobody is giving the new coach a chance.

Fans are behind this team. This group of guys are small in numbers but there is no quit in them. Injuries and turnovers have been hard to deal with, nothing has bounced their way. 4/5 turnovers per game and each points for the other team...it's hard to stay focused. Very similar to East Hamilton last year. Several kids playing positions they never played or dreamed they'd be playing those positions...big learning curve.

Numbers are low for many reasons, not just new coach. CPB ran more than a few off. Others don't want the struggles of a down season so they bailed. Parents sending kids to privates hurt Signal, there are kids on every private roster that live on Signal.

This is just a bump in the road. Coach Wise has a tremendous work out program that will benefit all athletes at Signal...D1 workouts to prepare for the next level. He just needs to remember not all HS athletes want to be at that level.

Edited by MtnCanon

Canon sums it up well. I don't see the fans or the team giving up. Don't expect Signal to be down for long. It's always hard for a new coach stepping into unfamiliar territory, but Coach Wise is definitely the right man for the job. The naysayers are fading into a muffled hum, so I don't see any lynch mobs in the near future.

As for me, Booger knows I ain't goin' nowhere. I won't be in Cleveland, but that is unavoidable. I haven't missed many Eagle games and don't plan on missing many. I'm a proud member of the Eagle Family thru thick and thin. redthumb.gif

hopefully not, it's just one bad year. They'll turn it around and it'll be that much more rewarding for the fans that stuck around.

al lthose fans ant goin nowhere....they got nothing else on that mountain to do except drink that grape stuff and eat stinky cheese......as long as they loose that one important ballgame a year and never win another region in its present state and one of those gold footballs; Booger can tolerate'em enough to get it uprighted and win some ballgames......Troll needs to spend a little more bank, be the mediatorthusiust for Wize at that Club and the Eaglets will once again be a thorn

But it probably dont regroup with Cleveland

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen: