Signal Mountain @ Cleveland

I agree, we should win this game but you never know what will happen on the football field. If I was cleveland, I'd probably rest keegan this week. He's been hobbled by a leg issue the past couple of games, and the back up halfback did a good job against McMinn. Just seems like a good game to rest him with the rest of the district schedule coming up. I'd like for them to get the ball in Skylar davis' hands more, seems like good things happen when he gets the ball.

I agree, we should win this game but you never know what will happen on the football field. If I was cleveland, I'd probably rest keegan this week. He's been hobbled by a leg issue the past couple of games, and the back up halfback did a good job against McMinn. Just seems like a good game to rest him with the rest of the district schedule coming up. I'd like for them to get the ball in Skylar davis' hands more, seems like good things happen when he gets the ball.

Not sure how far back your roots at Cleveland go but Sylar Davis is Tez Davis's son. He played QB and Safety for Cleveland during the 90s when I played, so Skylar is definitely and heck of a athlete. Cummings even said that they need to get the ball in his hands more. Also as far as Jones sitting out, I don't think Cummings will do that. Timing and still learning the offense is crucial going into thr tougher district games

Edited by fooseball96