Signal Mountain @ Cleveland

Anybody that wants to count the Eagles out of having a dominant football program in the future is either young or dumb or both.

If enough people on the Mountain want a top notch program up here, we will have one. We've been pretty successful in our first six years. We're having a down year this year for a number of reasons, but I can assure everbody that we will once again in the near future give everbody plenty of reasons to hate us again (if anybody ever really stopped :roflolk: ). The future looks bright on Signal Mountain. Remember, we are the original Carpet Baggers, according to the Goat.

As for Friday night ... there's only so much we can try to do offensively and defensively this year. If the guys can focus mentally and execute a little better, we can play better than we have been.

GO EAGLES ! ! !

Because their talent level dropped drastically once they stopped allowin kids to be bussed up to the top of the mountain..when they was takin kids from the valley a lot of good talent was goin up there..now them buses stop the talent dropped

Remember the NCLB program is still in force, the county just doesn't provide transportation.

If Signal comes up with some unique magnet curricula, there are options for students to attend.

Shucks, if we pull out of the HCDE, form a Signal Mountain Municipal School District, and adopt open zone rules . . . . . :o .

And it would be a mistake to think I am joking.

I'm just sayin'     1714359wqf9qg3yu9.gif

Red Bank will return to its glory days. With all the North Chattanooga yuppies adopting the school, the cheap rentals on Mountain Creek, and a nice new campus, it's just a matter of when, not if.

Im not sayin signal wont be good at all..what am sayin is signal wont have the talent like the past 6 years..i think they will win 5,6,or 7 games a year but thats bout it..signal faces the same problem that Grundy faces..stranded on top of a mountain with nothin to offer up there..cost to much to build factories and use tractor trailers to ship things..tourism is the main source of pay..one bonus yall have is close to chattanooga..we got a town in the valley but on the wrong side of the mountain..if it was on the Marion county side itd be lil better..signal and Grundy had a good rivalry was a lopsided rivalry but some games were close..

Somebody needs to tell all them developers to stop building subdivisions up here, 'cause if we'z stranded on top of a mountain with nothin' to offer, ain't nobody gonna want to buy all those houses. :huh:

Its all cause of the views and relative easy access to chattanooga unless it snows or ices over.. And yall dont have all the shootins thats goin on down in the valley which is always a plus..yall got a good man as your SRO up there and that marine will keep them youngins safe i can assure you that