Waverly@ Cheatham Co...

Lacesout

Offense finally clicked on all cylinders Friday night vs Hickman minus the flag fest. 2 or 3 TDs called back. Defense needs to work on some things. I think if they get all that cleaned up Waverly will go in to Cheatham Co and steal their homecoming celebration.

i agree the offense was clicking. although Hickmans defense was pretty weak. o-line did a great job of protecting the QB.  the penalties will have to be controlled to beat a good team.   No offense to hickman but they are really suffering from the program they used to be. even the stands showed that

Waverly is a very good football team and Coach McConnell and his staff have done a great job since arriving. I think that they will learn a lot from their Fairview loss moving forward into the second half of the season. Cheatham County is a physical team and they are still competing during their transition year under Coach Hatley & Co. They will play hard on Homecoming. This one could be interesting.

Maybe not I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt since Wavo is young. No doubt Wavo is the better team but when there is not a lot of upperclassmen on the team mental mistakes tend to happen more often than not. That being said I still think the Tigers breeze through this one .

Maybe not I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt since Wavo is young. No doubt Wavo is the better team but when there is not a lot of upperclassmen on the team mental mistakes tend to happen more often than not. That being said I still think the Tigers breeze through this one .

very true on the underclassmen. they have done a great job so far!

Edited by Lacesout