South Fulton visits Dresden (Homecoming 2015)

TheReaper

Who do u play October 9th sure ysoangry u can handle a bye week. TheReaper is right bout Trenton I think you guys are 3 touchdowns better than Trenton unless u get injuries this week u r better than them I think. Bring fireworks to that game :) I will tell you what I think bout your team against Union City in a few weeks. Good thing u have a bye u will need a extra week to have a shot against them. Union City is the team to beat.

We have south Fulton this week. Oct 9 we get Trenton and the following week we have union city in union city. Back to back games with defending state champs. That will show me if we are title contenders this year or not. We play close games with those two teams. Win or lose and I'm sold.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have south Fulton this week. Oct 9 we get Trenton and the following week we have union city in union city. Back to back games with defending state champs. That will show me if we are title contenders this year or not. We play close games with those two teams. Win or lose and I'm sold.

Unless my list of schedules is wrong oct 9th is a bye week for u dliontamer agrees with me.  You get a extra week to prepare for union city, I really think u guys can beat trenton I know Trenton a good team I just think u r better.  Just play union city close hope it is a good game and the tornadoes will show u mistakes u got to fix if you get a rematch.  Very fortunate to have them during regular season also very fortunate to play trenton before bye week as u will get a extra week to prepare and wont have to worry about being rusty cause u had a decent game before the bye.  

This week worry bout south fulton like i said earlier should be a easy game but anything can happen if u overlook someone

Unless my list of schedules is wrong oct 9th is a bye week for u dliontamer agrees with me.  You get a extra week to prepare for union city, I really think u guys can beat trenton I know Trenton a good team I just think u r better.  Just play union city close hope it is a good game and the tornadoes will show u mistakes u got to fix if you get a rematch.  Very fortunate to have them during regular season also very fortunate to play trenton before bye week as u will get a extra week to prepare and wont have to worry about being rusty cause u had a decent game before the bye.  

This week worry bout south fulton like i said earlier should be a easy game but anything can happen if u overlook someone

I stand corrected and I'm glad we do get an extra week between these games. This week I hope our team comes out fired up (but not too fired up lol).