Milan vs McNairy

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dial-a-score game for Mian...seems like all the athletes in McNairy Co. are playing for Adamsville...open zone schools should be considered private and D2....play with what gets off the yellow bus....

You do know Milan is an open zone school don't you. ? I know a woman who lives smack in the middle of Humboldt and sends her grandson. , who lives with her , to Milan school.

How can one school be open zoned. I know the whoperson county is not open zoNed

Not only that but a couple of years ago there was a Milan football player living near me. His home had a Trenton address and was only about. 3 1/2 miles from Trenton but was about 9 to 10 miles from Milan. Not to mention the kids going to South Gibson that live between Humboldt and Fruitland. The South Gibson bus picks up some of them that live just outside the Humboldt t city limits only a couple if miles from Humboldt High School. I'm not trying to take sides in what is right or wrong just discribing what is going on.

Edited by PKB74

Not only that but a couple of years ago there was a Milan football player living near me. His home had a Trenton address and was only about. 3 1/2 miles from Trenton but was about 9 to 10 miles from Milan. Not to mention the kids going to South Gibson that live between Humboldt and Fruitland. The South Gibson bus picks up some of them that live just outside the Humboldt t city limits only a couple if miles from Humboldt High School. I'm not trying to take sides in what is right or wrong just discribing what is going on.

I got ya, the SGC and GC zones are a lot bigger and claim kids that live on outskirts because of them being county schools going against city schools. I know one kid that went to Milan and not SGC because of the side if the street he lived on.

I got ya, the SGC and GC zones are a lot bigger and claim kids that live on outskirts because of them being county schools going against city schools. I know one kid that went to Milan and not SGC because of the side if the street he lived on.

Right. But keep in mind that the football player that lived near me had a Trenton School bus that went down his road. The Milan bus didn't come with miles of his house.