Milan vs McNairy

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I like your pick. I believe you picked Westview to win by 21 last week and we see how that worked out. Keep it coming. :)

Good point. I also picked UT to beat OU and Bama to roll over Miss. Might be a good sign for my Lions cause I've been saying we wont beat UC this year. Go McNairy Mudhens!!!!

Edited by ysoangry

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McNairy will not be within 7 points of Milan, much less win!

I think Milan will win. By how much will depend on which Milan team shows up. If it is the one that played against Huntingdon it will be a close game. If it is the team that played Westview and Peabody we will put a running clock on McNairy. I hope the latter happens.

I think Milan will win. By how much will depend on which Milan team shows up. If it is the one that played against Huntingdon it will be a close game. If it is the team that played Westview and Peabody we will put a running clock on McNairy. I hope the latter happens.

It should be running by the 4th qtr if not sooner! Not a lot of discipline on defense! Gaps not protected & ends getting pushed out side = big running lanes!