Forrest v Cascade

GeneralForrest

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly a dumpster fire. Champs are young and rebuilding but not out. Forrest was down not so long ago too. Cascade will be back and will remember these comments.

Are y'all planning on getting a new coach? If not, I can assure you that things will not get any better any time soon. You do realize Forrest could have put 80 plus points on y'all easy if they wanted to, right? Oh yeah, Forrest is pretty young too. Those guys scoring in the second half against your varsity were sophomores. 

Are y'all planning on getting a new coach? If not, I can assure you that things will not get any better any time soon. You do realize Forrest could have put 80 plus points on y'all easy if they wanted to, right? Oh yeah, Forrest is pretty young too. Those guys scoring in the second half against your varsity were sophomores.

And I remember a time when Cascade could have hung 80 on Forrest. Everyone goes through highs and lows. Enjoy your run while it lasts. Cascade will be back. Good luck the rest of the season.